+ Reply to Thread

Thread: @LATechSB to Face US National Team in Exhibition Game

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

@LATechSB to Face US National Team in Exhibition Game

Louisiana Tech will face the US National Team in an exhibition on Wednesday, April 15 at 5:30 p.m. at Cargill Park in Shreveport as part of the US Softball "Stand Behind Her" tour.

More...

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: @LATechSB to Face US National Team in Exhibition Game

This is awesome! I know our ladies will represent us well!

Big Dog Dorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to behold

Re: @LATechSB to Face US National Team in Exhibition Game

I bought two tickets as soon as I saw the news. See you there!

Also, it's a double header. The National Team takes on UL-Monroe right after they get beat by Tech.

+ Reply to Thread