+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bulldogs in the Pros

Big Dog b00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of light

Bulldogs in the Pros

I don't really watch any of the big three professional sports. The only reason I know the NBA is still around is because Millsap plays in the league. He is currently with the Nuggets and thanks to espn/google, he makes 30mil+ a year, YIKES!!!!

He actually gave an interview several years ago when he was still with the Jazz and kind of slammed LaTech. He said he would have been drafted a lot higher if he didn't go to a small school. Damn, I think the only reason the Jazz took him in the late second round (47th btw) is because Karl Malone told Sloan to take him. The kid is legit!

Anyway, can we start a thread that tracks former Dawgs in the pros? Currently, I think we have two Dawgs that actually start for professional teams. Millsap for the Nuggets and Ferguson for the Ravens as a LB???? Too small to play DE? I did see that Scott got a TD for the Eagles last week and the patriots cut Ryan Allen (he should have been the mvp of the last sb btw).

Dang, I forgot about the safety for the Cowboys, Woods might be a starter too?

I am a huge Bulldog fan and I hope all of our athletes have success after they leave Tech, I just lose track of a lot of them.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Bulldogs in the Pros

Ryan Allen is punting for the Dirty Birds now.

Big Dog b00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of light

Re: Bulldogs in the Pros

Thanks for the info guys. I appreciate it.

+ Reply to Thread