+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bowl Coverage: Tech and the I-Bowl make history together - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Bowl Coverage: Tech and the I-Bowl make history together - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech has played in four Independence Bowls, each much different from the others.

More...

Discuss it here.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Bowl Coverage: Tech and the I-Bowl make history together - latechsports.com

Great stories. I attended all four of those Indy Bowl games, and I thoroughly enjoyed the stories. For the record, I still think "Saturday Night" Livas' 97-yd Kick (not punt) return is one of the most exciting plays in LA Tech history. Here's one to remember:

Thanks to all the Tech athletes who made these great moments happen.

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Great stories. I attended all four of those Indy Bowl games, and I thoroughly enjoyed the stories. For the record, I still think "Saturday Night" Livas' 97-yd Kick (not punt) return is one of the most exciting plays in LA Tech history. Here's one to remember:

Thanks to all the Tech athletes who made these great moments happen.
    I remember being at this game with a friend from high school, we were sitting in the endzone section Livas was running towards, and right before the kick I looked at my friend and said "He is about to return this." Something just looked like it was all about to go right that night.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

We were there! Fun game. Women’s Bathroom drains backed up all on the floor. Wife was 8 months preggers and a cousin had to help her not ruin her clothes. Threw her shoes away. Wrote a letter to the editor of Ruston Daily Leader. Told them if the plumbing didn’t get a major overhaul that Tech should never play there again. Grambling game it was fixed. I like to imagine I had something to do with it. You’re welcome.

+ Reply to Thread