+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Comments on the POTUS killing a Terrorist?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Comments on the POTUS killing a Terrorist?

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Biden and his family are the biggest crooks that's ever been in politics.
    Bigger than the Klintons? I find that hard to believe. Of course, it's like saying the Pacific Ocean is larger than the Atlantic. Both are huge!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Love it!!! Another one bites the dust!

White House confirms Al Qaeda leader in Yemen killed by airstrike

The White House on Thursday confirmed the death of the leader of an Al Qaeda-linked group during an airstrike in Yemen last month.
    Pentagon officials believed Qassim al-Rimi had been killed in the airstrike in Wadi Abedah but his death was not confirmed until the White House released a statement on the matter this week. Also killed in the counterterrorism operation was a deputy of Al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri, though the White House did not say who.

Al-Rimi, 41, led Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP), a terror network considered to be among the most dangerous in the world.
    He reportedly expressed continued interest in conducting attacks against the United States and had been involved in a number of high-profile terror acts. He joined Al Qaeda in the 1990s and trained in Afghanistan under Usama bin Laden, Trump said.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Yep! our valiant Prez keeps killing enemies of our country and of the free world. Just another accomplishment in a long line of accomplishments.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

President Trump has had a very good week.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Again it’s a hypocritical stance by the lefty Dems, some of them on here, as they were appalled when Obama/Biden droned an American citizen to dust. Many of us, and most conservatives due to common sense, understood and were all for it.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Again it’s a hypocritical stance by the lefty Dems, some of them on here, as they were appalled when Obama/Biden droned an American citizen to dust. Many of us, and most conservatives due to common sense, understood and were all for it.
    i'm not sure i understand your comment. are you saying democrats are hypocrites because they are critical of both trump and obama for using drones for terrorist assassinations? doesn't seem hypocritical to me.

i, on the other hand (never been accused of being a lefty, as far as i know), was appalled when obama ordered the killing of an american citizen without due process. i'm less concerned about foreign terrorists, but i'm still not sure i'm comfortable with assassination as official policy.

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    i'm not sure i understand your comment. are you saying democrats are hypocrites because they are critical of both trump and obama for using drones for terrorist assassinations? doesn't seem hypocritical to me.

i, on the other hand (never been accused of being a lefty, as far as i know), was appalled when obama ordered the killing of an american citizen without due process. i'm less concerned about foreign terrorists, but i'm still not sure i'm comfortable with assassination as official policy.
    I meant the Dems giving Obama a pass droning an American civilian and so many others while hammering Trump on droning this evil character.

+ Reply to Thread