+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Comments on the POTUS killing a Terrorist?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Comments on the POTUS killing a Terrorist?

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Typical Trump stupid move after doing something right. It's not one step forward, two steps back. It's one step forward, humongous leap back, trip, stumble, fall, and keep on rolling while making more stupid moves.
    Oh yes, another voice from the libtard choir. Thanks for adding nothing to the conversation...as usual.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    We've had to put up with Iran's bullshit long enough. They've been causing trouble throughout the world for my entire adult life, and I'm 60 years old. We can no longer sit back and allow the Iranians to threaten us and our allies. It's time to deal with those barbarians once and for all. Let them spend the next 50 years trying to lift themselves out of the stone age.
    I could post more historic examples of the Persian tendency toward imperialism, but I think most of you, with a brain, get it. I agree, it's time to stop pussy-footing around (is that an actual expression?) and do as Senator Graham hinted...destroy their oil refineries and storage facilities. The Persian economy is dangling by a thread now, just think what eliminating their oil industry would do.

They have appointed a successor to Soleimani. Don't wait, hunt that bastard down and kill him too.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    On October 3, 2017, Trump's then-Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis testified before the Senate Armed Services Committee that Iran was adhering to the nuclear agreement. When Sen. Angus King, an independent, asked Mattis whether he believed the deal was in US national security interests, Mattis replied, "Yes, Senator, I do."
    I do believe that the date now January 5, 2020.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    Nah, embassies are peaceful operations.
    Not in the minds of radical Islamist.

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    at this point, the end will only come if we find every military installation held by a country that hates America and wipe it out entirely. Start with the left side in Congress. I’m not serious about killing members of Congress. Exiling then to Raton, New Mexico would work. Otherwise, we can expect to continue to trade punches until Jesus returns.
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Only if you're not really listening.

Each Iranian provocation was met with the same reply from Trump. An offer to negotiate (talk) and a warning of what would happen if they actually killed an American instead of just shooting down unmanned drones in international air space or attacking the ships and oil fields of our allies. I would say what happened was a measured response to Iran's actions in the region (and even more measured if this general was really planning more American carnage and was involved in the embassy attack).

That said, if you listened to his recent statements, he has told the people of Iraq to decide if they are going to remain independent or if they were going to become a satellite of Iran, pretty much telegraphing a further withdrawal of US forces from the area. The recent buildup is in response to heightened threats by the Iranians, which is what you are supposed to do to protect your interests (unless you think you can falsely blame "some video" for the eventual carnage that takes place from your inaction and incompetence).

The Pentagon estimates that Iran was responsible for about 17% of the American casualties in the Iraq war. After that, I cannot imagine why we would reward them with a suspension of sanctions, a pallet of cash, and an agreement with sufficient holes in it to allow them to develop an ICBM (gee, I wonder why they want that?) and continue terrorizing the civilized world.

If we start massing an invasion force to go into Iran, I will be right here complaining along with you (unless, of course, they have somehow invaded the United States). Until then, I don't think we just have to "take it" when they continue to provoke us....but we don't have to be John Bolton either.
    Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Israel, the Kurds, oil, open passageway through the Suez Canal...did I miss anything? Those are our interests, or should be, in the Middle East. Nothing else and no one else.

I advocated after the Gulf War of 1991 backing up every super tanker we could and pumping Kuwaiti and Iraqi oil fields dry. Bringing the oil home and increasing our strategic oil reserve. Tough chit if you don't like it. Next, attacking without prejudice nor remorse any and all terrorists enclaves, wherever they might be, when our intelligence have identified those who have, or seek to, harm Americans. And standing with our allies, namely Israel and the Kurds, with everything at our disposal. Finally, along with our allies, assuring open, peaceful use of the Suez Canal and any other segments of international waters.

Unless I missed something....and please feel free to add to the list....those represent U.S. interests in the Middle East. Muslims killing other Muslims, sans the Kurds, should be of no interest to us.
    I could post more historic examples of the Persian tendency toward imperialism, but I think most of you, with a brain, get it. I agree, it's time to stop pussy-footing around (is that an actual expression?) and do as Senator Graham hinted...destroy their oil refineries and storage facilities. The Persian economy is dangling by a thread now, just think what eliminating their oil industry would do.

They have appointed a successor to Soleimani. Don't wait, hunt that bastard down and kill him too.
    So much I agree with in the above.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Typical Trump stupid move after doing something right. It's not one step forward, two steps back. It's one step forward, humongous leap back, trip, stumble, fall, and keep on rolling while making more stupid moves.
    Exactly. He was totally justified in taking him out. He proposed war crimes afterward are a problem. If he stayed off twitter and stuck to a script, he'd win in a landslide in November...he just can't help himself.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

He runs the country like a Trump business - breaching agreements and writing checks you can’t cash.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

But, for me personally, this strike has set my cybersecurity investments on fire!!! Big payday coming.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Exactly. He was totally justified in taking him out. He proposed war crimes afterward are a problem. If he stayed off twitter and stuck to a script, he'd win in a landslide in November...he just can't help himself.
    Yep. Trump is a New York, loud-mouthed Yankee. He brags, he boasts, he embellishes....it's what they do. Embrace the diversity! Bernie, Schumer and Warren are pretty much cut from the same cloth, as are Christie and Gulianni.

This is why so many successful candidates for President come from the south.

I'd rather have that than someone that is a smooth talker and does nothing.

35 dead, 200 hurt in a stampede at the terrorist's funeral. Ya gotta love it!

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

I sense a Darwin award coming.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    I sense a Darwin award coming.
    Death toll hits 50!

Iran is firing ballistic and cruise missiles directly from Iran at US bases in Iraq. We have 5,000 troops at the various Iraqi bases.

Iran is firing ballistic and cruise missiles directly from Iran at US bases in Iraq. We have 5,000 troops at the various Iraqi bases.
    Why?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Time to buckle up

+ Reply to Thread