+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana Community Christian

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Louisiana Community Christian

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    OCD is an illness.
    So is TDS. Or in Louisiana's case doing or allowing the same stupid thing over and over again.
    And believe me, I'm all for Christian schooling. But it seldom happens or is of any value at the college/university level as biased liberal and anti-Biblical teaching creeps in (Baylor and ND as examples). And one of my son's graduated at Baylor.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    So is TDS.
    Yes, Trump Divinity Syndrome is a real problem among former conservatives who abandoned their principles to follow the new messiah.

Or in Louisiana's case doing or allowing the same stupid thing over and over again.
    So state govt should step in to stop a private organization from starting a school? That's absurd. If the market cant support it, it'll fail.

I'm serious though that you need to talk to someone. As your online friend for nearly 2 decades, I can see you getting worse. You really, really need something else to occupy your mind. Following politics is a civic responsibility, and generally a good thing. But you know what they say about too much of a good thing ... I'd urge you to ask someone in your family if they're concerned whether your interest in politics is becoming unhealthy.

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    What’s wrong with us having a JUCO feeder for the guys that can’t qualify that can’t go out of state?
    How many kids do we get from Louisiana College? If you end up at the new Christian Juco in Lafayette.....Elliot came from Blinn, hopefully we have better options next year.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, Trump Divinity Syndrome is a real problem among former conservatives who abandoned their principles to follow the new messiah.

So state govt should step in to stop a private organization from starting a school? That's absurd. If the market cant support it, it'll fail.

I'm serious though that you need to talk to someone. As your online friend for nearly 2 decades, I can see you getting worse. You really, really need something else to occupy your mind. Following politics is a civic responsibility, and generally a good thing. But you know what they say about too much of a good thing ... I'd urge you to ask someone in your family if they're concerned whether your interest in politics is becoming unhealthy.
    Ah sure....maybe tomorrow.......BTW I don't want "state govt (La) should step in to stop a private organization from starting a school"

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2180 View Post
    How many kids do we get from Louisiana College? If you end up at the new Christian Juco in Lafayette.....Elliot came from Blinn, hopefully we have better options next year.
    Louisiana College is a four year school that doesn’t offer scholarships.

And the only person I can remember transferring to us from LC was DE Johnathan Zeno. He was a solid rotation guy for a year.

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

It was, and still is, a binary choice and we went with the obvious, the side that doesn't kill babies and upholds religious freedom and capitalism.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DJDAWG View Post
    It was, and still is, a binary choice and we went with the obvious, the side that doesn't kill babies and upholds religious freedom and capitalism.
    I find politics in the sports section distasteful, and already stepped in deeper than I'd meant.

But would be happy to discuss these items further in a different forum.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

If lsu wins tonight, LCC should see a big uptick in recruiting rankings!

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    We did it!

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    😂

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    So is TDS. Or in Louisiana's case doing or allowing the same stupid thing over and over again.
    And believe me, I'm all for Christian schooling. But it seldom happens or is of any value at the college/university level as biased liberal and anti-Biblical teaching creeps in (Baylor and ND as examples). And one of my son's graduated at Baylor.
    "doing or allowing the same stupid thing over and over again"

You do realize this is literally a new private JUCO, which we don't have in Louisiana, creating a new football program, which doesn't currently exist in Louisiana? How is doing something we don't have doing the same thing over and over again?
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post

You do realize this is literally a new private JUCO, which we don't have in Louisiana, creating a new football program, which doesn't currently exist in Louisiana? How is doing something we don't have doing the same thing over and over again?
    politically-charged non-sequitur reply in 3, 2, ....

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post

Sigh!!! Everything must be explained to some folks.

I'll let Tyler speak for himself, but I'm sure he was referring to the state of Louisiana's propensity of having TOO MANY COLLEGES already, thus very few are successful, and frankly many should be shuttered.

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post

Sigh!!! Everything must be explained to some folks.

I'll let Tyler speak for himself, but I'm sure he was referring to the state of Louisiana's propensity of having TOO MANY COLLEGES already, thus very few are successful, and frankly many should be shuttered.
    Thank goodness we have a few intelligent folks on BB&B. Thanks HD!

Champ Dawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond repute Dawgonit's Avatar

I'm sure he was referring to the state of Louisiana's propensity of having TOO MANY COLLEGES already, thus very few are successful, and frankly many should be shuttered.
    I'll let Tyler speak for himself

+ Reply to Thread