+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UTSA Downs @LATechWBB, 82-73

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

@LATechWBB Hosts UTSA Thursday

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech will jump right back on its horse Thursday night when the Lady Techster host UTSA at 6:30 p.m. at the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: @LATechWBB Hosts UTSA Thursday

It's........GAME DAY!!

GO LADY TECHSTERS! Looking forward to tonight.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Down 20-17 end of 1st quarter.

Down 37-32 half. UTSA 5/9 threes, Tech 2/11

Up 54-52 after third

Down 70-58 at 2:30

UTSA (5-8) wins in Ruston 82 - 73

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

UTSA Downs @LATechWBB, 82-73

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Mikayla Woods scored 27 points and grabbed 10 rebounds and UTSA used a 13-0 run in the fourth quarter to defeat Louisiana Tech 82-73 Thursday night in Conference USA action at the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Time to fire these two and just hire the cheapest coach available. Couldn't be worse.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DJDAWG View Post
    Time to fire these two and just hire the cheapest coach available. Couldn't be worse.
    Reluctantly, I agree. Brooke and hubby aren't getting it done. Hire any coach, a current high school coach looking for a break, stay cheap, and be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Reluctantly, I agree. Brooke and hubby aren't getting it done. Hire any coach, a current high school coach looking for a break, stay cheap, and be done with it.
    I like having Brooke represent our university and program. There are concerns. We keep getting outhustled. UTSA was tearing out after every loose ball, flying all over contesting rebounds, tipping balls away from us, we've been seeing this a lot this season. We take a step and reach, the opponent blasts over to get a ball that's easily ours with more desire. Difficult to watch. I can take losing when we play all out. But seeing the opponent "want it more" and out-energizing us is frustrating.

UTSA had a freshman score 27, another 16, playing with energy and athleticism. Yet we're "young." We've got to be competitive in CUSA as a minimum.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    I like having Brooke represent our university and program. There are concerns. We keep getting outhustled. UTSA was tearing out after every loose ball, flying all over contesting rebounds, tipping balls away from us, we've been seeing this a lot this season. We take a step and reach, the opponent blasts over to get a ball that's easily ours with more desire. Difficult to watch. I can take losing when we play all out. But seeing the opponent "want it more" and out-energizing us is frustrating.

UTSA had a freshman score 27, another 16, playing with energy and athleticism. Yet we're "young." We've got to be competitive in CUSA as a minimum.
    Brooke seems to be a great person though I've never met her.

But it seems apparent that she isn't able to coach this team for whatever reason.

+ Reply to Thread