+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Virginia Gun Laws..

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Virginia Gun Laws..

Was curious to know what you guys thought about the new guns laws going into effect in Virginia. IMO, this is a very very slippery slope. I'm glad to see that many sheriffs have come out in public and stated that they will not enforce these laws. Some communities have become gun sanctuaries.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Virginia Gun Laws..

Is it more than the "Red Flag" stipulation? I admit I haven't read up on the particulars. I do know two guys just back from the Pro-2nd Amendent gathering. They say it was a great event.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Is it more than the "Red Flag" stipulation? I admit I haven't read up on the particulars. I do know two guys just back from the Pro-2nd Amendent gathering. They say it was a great event.
    They have suggested limiting the types of weapons that can be purchased, limiting magazine capacity, and forced "buyback" of guns that are outside of the proposed legislation. I think they are only talking about it at this point, but they are making it clear that that is the intention.

I thought it was interesting that West Virginia has said they would welcome any of the "sanctuary" cities or counties that wish to leave Virginia. The logistics of that would be interesting to say the least.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Everybody that supports the second amendment should see this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKMAbC1-d2I

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    Was curious to know what you guys thought about the new guns laws going into effect in Virginia. IMO, this is a very very slippery slope. I'm glad to see that many sheriffs have come out in public and stated that they will not enforce these laws. Some communities have become gun sanctuaries.
    And those sanctuary communities will be much safer than the ones under the false safety offered by a repressive government bureaucrat.

If you want to get shot, please visit a gun free zone!

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Everybody that supports the second amendment should see this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKMAbC1-d2I
    That lady is awesome. What a shame she had to endure such pain.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    That lady is awesome. What a shame she had to endure such pain.
    She's the one that is most responsible for concealed carry.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, that was the Luby's cafteria in Kileen Tx. 1991 - killed 23 wounded 27.

+ Reply to Thread