+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LA Tech Closes Out Road Swing at UAB

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game

Re: LA Tech Closes Out Road Swing at UAB

The road uniform in that era was the light blue pants with white jerseys. I saw that at UTA and also on TV when they defeated Boise in the semifinals in '73.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Man, we choked the life out of those guys! Had their best player crying on the bench at one point. With every jab they landed we answered with a 2 punch combo. Our defense is increasingly restrictive with Pemberton getting back acclimated.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I agree about the Royal blue being our color today. And I like it. That said, I don't recall seeing LA Tech football wear blue in the 1970's. Not saying it didn't happen, but FOR SURE Maxie Lambright's teams wore RED much more often than blue. Clearly, RED was our primary color in the 1970's. It seems like it wasn't until the early 1980's --after Lambright was gone-- that Tech started wearing the blue again in football.
    I do remember the powder blue being worn by our football team at times back then. It mimicked the old Houston Oilers in it's blue color.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Yep, and over 30 years later we've never recovered from the horrible screw up.

I love it when Jack pronounces Archibald as 'ARCHI-bald. He's got Dave saying it.
    Please explain

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    Please explain
    Letting TJ Eagles get away. He would have stayed for very little. Our president was too focused on WBB to think MBB was worth the small investment.

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game

I may be wrong but I think he was wanting money for his assistants, not himself.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by olddawgfan View Post
    I may be wrong but I think he was wanting money for his assistants, not himself.
    25K... for assistants... and our hall of fame president told him “good luck in Auburn”

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

We eventually got Nick Brown out of the deal. That's worth something.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

We eventually got Nick Brown out of the deal. That's worth something.
    hey, he really is one of my favorite people. and he married into one of my favorite families. I mean, he a’int quite at your level... but he is close, and certainly not as big of a douche...

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    hey, he really is one of my favorite people. and he married into one of my favorite families. I mean, he a’int quite at your level... but he is close, and certainly not as big of a douche...
    Thanks Richard!

Thanks Richard!

+ Reply to Thread