+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus and diseases from leftist communities??

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Coronavirus and diseases from leftist communities??

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    OK, three times a day. I actually agree with this as well.

It should only be forgivable if they do not lay off (or give raises to) hourly employees on their payroll. I am guessing that was in there???

I would also want a provision in there that any discovered fraudsters would be sent to the newest Weinstein estate to spend some time discussing cinema before everything is taken from them to pay the taxpayer back. Young male offenders would be sent to Waynesburg, PA to spend time with Sandusky instead.
    The conditionality aspect “if you don’t lay-off” wasn’t explicitly stated when I saw Rubio interviewed on CNBC, but that seems to be what is in the bill.

That part is the tricky part, because while small businesses are WAITING to see what Congress is going to pass they have to make decisions about preserving capital today. If given the choice of saving the business absolutely or risking it on faith that Congress will pass this conditional forgivable loan, then some will take the sure thing and lay people off.

Regardless, a conditional forgivable loan is good, too, and the real important thing is it needs to have been done more than a week ago, so every further hour of delay since then just comes at the expense of more jobs as businesses make the call to stay viable.

Now, I have also heard of another wrinkle that seems to make the part forgivable if you “hire back.” That would seem to resolve the issue to address the delay.

There is also this problematic aspect of the first Coronavirus bill that was passed which, effective April 2, requires an employer to provide PAID medical leave for up to 12 weeks if someone has to leave to take care of someone with Coronavirus or if they have a kid that is out of school for closure. This also forces businesses’s hand to NOT have employees at that time if there is no forgivable loan.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    I heard him interviewed yesterday. He defined small business as less than 500. Up to 250% of payroll for the loan. NOTHING was said about "forgivable" yesterday, but he emphasized that it was a LOAN, not a giveaway.
    He definitely described the loan as being forgivable in last week’s interview that prompted my post. But the whole loan is not forgivable - just the part that goes to payroll (and maybe also the part that goes to rent).

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    He definitely described the loan as being forgivable in last week’s interview that prompted my post. But the whole loan is not forgivable - just the part that goes to payroll (and maybe also the part that goes to rent).
    I heard what he was selling yesterday, not what he was selling last week. He is part of the swamp. I like him, but he is part of the problem that caused your worst nightmare.

I heard what he was selling yesterday, not what he was selling last week. He is part of the swamp. I like him, but he is part of the problem that caused your worst nightmare.
    Maybe he just gave fewer details on whatever show you were watching.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Maybe he just gave fewer details on whatever show you were watching.
    https://video.foxnews.com/v/6143818331001#sp=show-clips

Maybe so

https://twitter.com/marcorubio/statu...409631746?s=21

This tweet of his from yesterday appears to show a clip from the same program. The tweet says small businesses don’t have to pay it back if use for payroll or lease.

https://twitter.com/marcorubio/statu...409631746?s=21

This tweet of his from yesterday appears to show a clip from the same program. The tweet says small businesses don’t have to pay it back if use for payroll or lease.
    Yes, I heard when I listened it again just now. Not a loan after all. Rubio is even more of a liar than I thought. It is NOT a loan at all.

Yes, I heard when I listened it again just now. Not a loan after all. Rubio is even more of a liar than I thought. It is NOT a loan at all.
    The part that you use for something other payroll/rent has to be paid back. Also, it sounds like there might be other conditions (not laying off) that could trigger this back to a “loan.” Finally, I would guess that the issuer of the loan treats the small business as the borrower and then there is some credit process where the government satisfies the obligation once the business shows how the loan proceeds were used. Will have to see the bill first.

The part that you use for something other payroll/rent has to be paid back. Also, it sounds like there might be other conditions (not laying off) that could trigger this back to a “loan.” Finally, I would guess that the issuer of the loan treats the small business as the borrower and then there is some credit process where the government satisfies the obligation once the business shows how the loan proceeds were used. Will have to see the bill first.
    Your abortion and union and "clean energy" suck ups don't want you to see what's in the bill. They tell you. You walk lockstep.

Your abortion and union and "clean energy" suck ups don't want you to see what's in the bill. They tell you. You walk lockstep.
    I have not heard what the Dems say are in the bill. I only know what Republicans say are in the bill.

Chuck Schumer explained what Democrats were opposed to. In his words: “A giant, giant corporate bailout fund with no accountability — you wouldn’t even know what loans were made until six months later.” Two other big points that Democrats want to see movement on are increased funding for hospitals and necessary equipment like ventilators and masks, and increased federal funding for state and local governments trying to grapple with the growing crisis.

These are legitimate gripes, but no excuse to delay this bill.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

And yes these days almost anything the leftist Dems do or state need putting in this thread. These folks are out of the minds and incapable of leading or serving our great country!

PELOSI CORONAVIRUS PLAN GIVES $300M TO FOREIGN REFUGEES

JOHN BINDER

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    And yes these days almost anything the leftist Dems do or state need putting in this thread.

JOHN BINDER
    Take a chill pill. The Senate bill is the one that counts. The House bill does nothing but push the Senate to work out their differences, which it sounds like they have - with oversight of the corporate bailouts being the major negotiating point that has now been resolved.

The Senate needs to pass this bill weeks ago.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

And yes these days almost anything the leftist Dems do or state need putting in this thread. These folks are out of the minds and incapable of leading or serving our great country!

JOHN BINDER
    Take a chill pill. The Senate bill is the one that counts. The House bill does nothing but push the Senate to work out their differences, which it sounds like they have - with oversight of the corporate bailouts being the major negotiating point that has now been resolved.

The Senate needs to pass this bill weeks ago.
    I will not!

The attempted House Bill shows all American voters need to see of the left! All of the facts coming out of the Pelosi shitshow depict the lack of maturity and lack of IQ incapacity, of the liberal leftist Dems, to lead our great country while they have TDS virus and lack reality of the situation.

And your spin on the Senate sickens me.

I will not!

The House Bill" shows all the country needs to see of the left! All of the facts coming out of the Pelosi shitshow depict the lack of maturity and lack of IQ incapacity, of the liberal leftist Dems, to lead our great country while they have TDS virus and lack reality of the situation.

And your spin on the Senate sickens me.
    Watch what happens. The House bill means nothing. Keep your eye on the prize. The Senate needs to pass this bill. That is all that matters.

Watch what happens. The House bill means nothing. Keep your eye on the prize. The Senate needs to pass this bill. That is all that matters.
    It means everything and shows the inside of the liberal/Dem mindset as they commit their atrocity on our country. They are sick. And it shows evil intent my friend.
    You are a freaking lawyer now spouting just the procedural steps which you stated the GOP was doing during the Russian and impeachment Hoax and lies. So what!

+ Reply to Thread