+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Independence Bowl's unique rotation to have national, regional appeal

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Independence Bowl's unique rotation to have national, regional appeal

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post

I wonder if Walk-ons is gonna survive now?
    I hope so. They have been good for the communities they are in.

I have not heard of any for sure shut downs other than Logan's Roadhouse and that one was in the works before the China Virus caused the mid March shut downs.

Others you have heard about?

Puppy Huntsville_Dawg seems to have something between the earsHuntsville_Dawg seems to have something between the earsHuntsville_Dawg seems to have something between the earsHuntsville_Dawg seems to have something between the earsHuntsville_Dawg seems to have something between the earsHuntsville_Dawg seems to have something between the earsHuntsville_Dawg seems to have something between the ears Huntsville_Dawg's Avatar

Bulldog Tom, Radiance will not exercise a cancellation clause. For those of you worrying about Radiance's commitment here are the facts: 5 years, no cancellation clause. We are absolutely committed to the I Bowl for 5 years. I will not discuss the financials, but it wasn't a fire sale price.

Puppy Huntsville_Dawg seems to have something between the earsHuntsville_Dawg seems to have something between the earsHuntsville_Dawg seems to have something between the earsHuntsville_Dawg seems to have something between the earsHuntsville_Dawg seems to have something between the earsHuntsville_Dawg seems to have something between the earsHuntsville_Dawg seems to have something between the ears Huntsville_Dawg's Avatar

Dawgcrazy,
    Let's get together and plan away to get the Huntsville alumni to the game!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Hopefully the Dawgs will be back in the I Bowl within that 5-year period. I understand, and support, the need to spread it around, for all concerned. Which is why I don't expect Tech to make multiple trips to any bowl within a short period of time. But, surely, once in the next 5 years is doable.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsville_Dawg View Post
    Bulldog Tom, Radiance will not exercise a cancellation clause. For those of you worrying about Radiance's commitment here are the facts: 5 years, no cancellation clause. We are absolutely committed to the I Bowl for 5 years. I will not discuss the financials, but it wasn't a fire sale price.
    Fair enough. I am not sure why so often previous sponsors cancelled, but I hope the relationship is a fruitful one for both parties. Best of luck to you!

Champ Lotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant future

Is Missy Setter going to be in the picture? Just asking!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Lotsudo View Post
    Is Missy Setter going to be in the picture? Just asking!
    That is the BIG question for me, as well...

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Hopefully the Dawgs will be back in the I Bowl within that 5-year period.
    That would be way sooner than we average with the I-Bowl.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    That would be way sooner than we average with the I-Bowl.
    Yep! and thus the use of "hopefully."

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Dawgcrazy,
    Let's get together and plan away to get the Huntsville alumni to the game!
    Say the word and I'm in!

I talked to the Walk Ons executive team and they had nothing but good things to say about their Indy bowl experience. They say it raised their brand awareness and that they achieved their goals in three years. Radiance has seen our google stats go thru the roof in the last couple of days. Thanks for your well wishes.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Hey Huntsville Dawg, are you the CEO of Radiance that graduated from LA Tech, that the article mentioned?

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

I talked to the Walk Ons executive team and they had nothing but good things to say about their Indy bowl experience. They say it raised their brand awareness and that they achieved their goals in three years. Radiance has seen our google stats go thru the roof in the last couple of days. Thanks for your well wishes.
    Interesting with the title sponsor changing every few years, usually early, one might have thought it was because the investment was not justified. With some insider information that appears not to be the case, at least for Walk Ons. Like I said before I hope this is a fruitful relationship for both parties. I must admit I was part of those google stats, watched the vidoes and read some of the info on your website. All very impressive.

Yes sir, I am the CEO who proudly graduated from Tech.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes sir, I am the CEO who proudly graduated from Tech.
    I met you a year or two ago in a suite of a mutual friend. BBB boys, this guy is a good dude.

+ Reply to Thread