+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: LA Tech Hosts Defending Champion ODU in Red Out

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: LA Tech Hosts Defending Champion ODU in Red Out

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    I really respect your opinion and DFM’s opinion on roundball. The master and I exchanged some opinions last night. I am big enough to acknowledge I can be wrong. I HOPE I am wrong. I really do believe that Konkol is recruiting to a standard that is higher than we have had in a long time. A healthy Crawford coming back may alone be enough to get us over the hump. Guys, that kid is TRULY special.

I am going to shut up about Konkol going forward (Doesn’t mean I will not jaw at him from 15 feet behind the bench though) and just hope he can somehow can live up to the statements he threw out there his first day on the job... I am going nowhere near the bench in Frisco though...
    No brother, I don't even think you're wrong. I appreciate the sharpening tbh. We criticize because we care and we'll still doing it with the next regime. Basketball is a simple game and a complex game. I tend to focus on a couple of facets and I need the perspective of others. We could have lost yesterday, but we won. I think we have a legitimate chance to lose and to win the conference championship.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    I really respect your opinion and DFM’s opinion on roundball. The master and I exchanged some opinions last night. I am big enough to acknowledge I can be wrong. I HOPE I am wrong. I really do believe that Konkol is recruiting to a standard that is higher than we have had in a long time. A healthy Crawford coming back may alone be enough to get us over the hump. Guys, that kid is TRULY special.

I am going to shut up about Konkol going forward (Doesn’t mean I will not jaw at him from 15 feet behind the bench though) and just hope he can somehow can live up to the statements he threw out there his first day on the job... I am going nowhere near the bench in Frisco though...
    No brother, I don't even think you're wrong. I appreciate the sharpening tbh. We criticize because we care and we'll still doing it with the next regime. Basketball is a simple game and a complex game. I tend to focus on a couple of facets and I need the perspective of others. We could have lost yesterday, but we won. I think we have a legitimate chance to lose and to win the conference championship.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game

Yes, we shoot our normal 50% or so at the free throw line and we lose.

+ Reply to Thread