+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Boys/Men in women’s sports

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Boys/Men in women’s sports

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...tes-competing/

Does this madness stop only when the parents of a female student sues the family of a transgender student, the school, the local school board, and the state athletic association after a boy hospitalizes a girl during a basketball game or wrestling match?

The discrepancy in physical makeup is evident very early in life. My daughter gets pegged in the face by girls playing dodgeball all the time. No big deal, and she never gets hurt. She got pegged in the face one time by a boy at our trampoline park and afterwards she refused to play anymore.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Re: Boys/Men in women’s sports

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...tes-competing/

Does this madness stop only when the parents of a female student sues the family of a transgender student, the school, the local school board, and the state athletic association after a boy hospitalizes a girl during a basketball game or wrestling match?

The discrepancy in physical makeup is evident very early in life. My daughter gets pegged in the face by girls playing dodgeball all the time. No big deal, and she never gets hurt. She got pegged in the face one time by a boy at our trampoline park and afterwards she refused to play anymore.
    The needs of the few outweigh the needs of the many.

Like you said, when does the madness stop?

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

I saw that 3 girls have filed a suit this week. I hope they win- this is crazy!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    I saw that 3 girls have filed a suit this week. I hope they win- this is crazy!
    Amen! Elitist liberals making everything a political agenda and PC; hence screwing things up for the overwhelming majority again.

+ Reply to Thread