+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lady Techsters Split on Day 2 of Jaguar Challenge

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Lady Techsters Split on Day 2 of Jaguar Challenge

The Louisiana Tech softball team split a pair of one-run contests on Saturday afternoon, defeating Evansville 4-3 and falling to Austin Peay by a 2-3 final on the second day of the Jaguar Classic.

More...

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Lady Techsters Split on Day 2 of Jaguar Challenge

Wow! The "Lady Techsters" have a 1-6 record now. That's extremely disappointing. Especially for a proud program that won the CUSA championship last season. For those of you that follow this team closely, what's the problem? I know we've got a new coach, but what is specifically wrong right now?

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Re: Lady Techsters Split on Day 2 of Jaguar Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Wow! The "Lady Techsters" have a 1-6 record now. That's extremely disappointing. Especially for a proud program that won the CUSA championship last season. For those of you that follow this team closely, what's the problem? I know we've got a new coach, but what is specifically wrong right now?
    Lot of injuries have played havoc with the lineup, for one thing.

+ Reply to Thread