+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to Watch the Diamond Dawgs on your TV

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

How to Watch the Diamond Dawgs on your TV

Hopefully this thread will answer your questions on how to watch the Dawgs this year. You will need to be creative, as most of our games are not on cable.

CUSA.tv
    Any home game or C-USA game not on one of the services below should be available at CUSA.tv. 24-hour Pass $6.95, Monthly $10.95 or Annual $99.95. A subscriber can watch on their computer, mobile device, Roku, & Apple TV. Please let me know if CUSA.tv is available on any other streaming device.

ESPN3/ESPN+
    ESPN3 is available by using your internet or television subscription to log in to the ESPN App. ESPN+ is a $5/month service. You can access both in various ways: Computer, Roku, iPhone/iPad, Android phone/tablet/TV, Apple TV (4th Gen), Fire TV/Tablet, Chromecast, PS4 & Xbox One.

SEC Network+
    You must have a cable subscription that includes SEC Network. You must watch on your computer, smart phone, tablet, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV and Roku. You may also access via ESPN app if you have AT&T TV Now, Sling, Hulu with Live TV, or YouTube TV.

Facebook (Troy & WKU)
    Download the Facebook Watch app for TV on any of the following TVs or streaming devices: Apple TV (4th gen or newer), Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Samsung Smart TV, Xbox One, Oculus TV, or Portal TV. You can also cast from your mobile device or computerusing Apple TV, Chromecast or Samsung TV.

CBS Sports Network
    CBS SN is available on most cable subscriptions (check what Tier it is on in your area). It is also available through DirecTV Now, Fubo, Hulu with Live TV, and YouTube TV.

Stadium
    Stadium should be available Over-The-Air in Shreveport/Monroe and other areas. An exact list of stations should be available closer to game time. OTA and Cable channel finder. You can also stream via the Stadium app in the App Store, Android mobile app in the Google Store, Apple TV, Roku, and Android TV or your computer. It is also available on Pluto TV (Where to watch Pluto.tv)

YouTube (SLU)
    YouTube should be available on most devices. Search for the host school to find a link to the game.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: How to Watch the Diamond Dawgs on your TV

Thanks sd.

Troy games will be on Facebook. Weather looks promising.

Facebook (Troy & WKU)
    Click on the link on the schedule page. Download the Facebook Watch app for TV on any of the following TVs or streaming devices: Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, NVidia Shield, Sony TV, Samsung Smart TV, Xbox One, or Oculus TV. (Not available on ROKU)

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

McNeese game on Wednesday is showing to be on ESPN+ on their schedule, but not our schedule. First video stream of the year will be at an FCS school.

Sugarland games will be on D1Baseball. $30 for first month with no free trial.

Varsity Bulldog rlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to behold

Finally, can’t wait to watch!

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Every road game is listed for streaming (except Nichols which hasn't listed games past March 6).

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Every road game is listed for streaming (except Nichols which hasn't listed games past March 6).
    Not "listed" as in ESPN+ unless you click on the little bitty TV thingy. Again, out sked didn't show ESPN+. I had to work to find it after I saw your post. They changed it later.

I was on the way home and of course WBB was on 97.7 so I went to the streaming app. Nothing there.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Not "listed" as in ESPN+ unless you click on the little bitty TV thingy. Again, out sked didn't show ESPN+. I had to work to find it after I saw your post. They changed it later.

I was on the way home and of course WBB was on 97.7 so I went to the streaming app. Nothing there.
    When I say "listed," I mean my schedule (I didn't add McNeese previously because I forgot to update).

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    When I say "listed," I mean my schedule (I didn't add McNeese previously because I forgot to update).
    Yes, the Tech schedule is what I was looking at.

Varsity Bulldog rlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to behold

Can someone please livestream the Xavier games? It’s ridiculous that we have no way to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by rlirette View Post
    Can someone please livestream the Xavier games? It’s ridiculous that we have no way to watch.
    WBB is more important. Plus we'd have to move our camcorder from across the street to the baseball stadium.

On my list of things our new AD needs to address.

The D1 baseball production is the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    WBB is more important. Plus we'd have to move our camcorder from across the street to the baseball stadium.

On my list of things our new AD needs to address.

The D1 baseball production is the worst.
    Lol I think CUSA.tv was the worst but at least it was something. I hate having no option to watch.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

The McNeese production was pretty good… You’d think our people would be shamed into action.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    The McNeese production was pretty good… You’d think our people would be shamed into action.
    I don't think they stream as many minor sports or softball as we do -

Their game stream counts are about the same from my source
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

WBB is a minor sport everywhere not P5. We are still living in the 1980s regarding WBB. It takes precedence over baseball. Idiots!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

TV broadcaster Chris Mycoskie X'd out that he and Teddy will do two of the USM games.

That's great. Mycoskie is a friend of Tech (as is Lyn Rollins), but for the other games, streaming with the radio PxP is a simple concept. My D2 school at Harding seems to do all the local games easily. Does Learfield know that streaming a game with radio PxP adds ear$ to all those ad readovers that clutter up broadcasts these days.

PS-Harding has an outstanding broadcast school. Isn't it time for Tech to approach the Regents with the idea of establishing a broadcast curriculum at Tech (or even a joint program with the one established at Grambling)?

They've gutted the Tech journalism program. A broadcast curriculum would be a nice update/upgrade.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread