+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 386 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid - 19

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Covid - 19

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    So Congress was briefed back in January about the Coronavirus, however they were preoccupied with Trump's impeachment and couldn't be bothered. Now they(and Goosey) are saying Trump is completely unprepared and inept. But fear not, this week the House is going to vote to further restrict the President's ability to stop/ban people coming to the country from countries. They did not like it when he banned people from China or Italy from coming into the country, yet screech that Trump is incompetent. The democrats really don't care about average Americans. They want power any ANY cost. They are dangerous!!
    CDC is under Trump, not Congress.

Travel bans reduce transparency and cooperation from the county you are banning, so that has to be considered as well. If countries know your response is to block people from traveling from their country, what is their incentive to share early information about outbreaks? Trump’s feeble mind is simply incapable of thinking more than 1 step into the future.

Unfortunately, Trump is a one trick pony. Travel bans are his tool for everything, but they don’t solve all problems. They may have delayed the outbreak, but the time that was bought was completely wasted by incompetence.

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post

Travel bans reduce transparency and cooperation from the county you are banning, so that has to be considered as well. If countries know your response is to block people from traveling from their country, what is their incentive to share early information about outbreaks? Trump’s feeble mind is simply incapable of thinking more than 1 step into the future.

Unfortunately, Trump is a one trick pony. Travel bans are his tool for everything, but they don’t solve all problems. They may have delayed the outbreak, but the time that was bought was completely wasted by incompetence.
    You are such a broken record that no one takes anything you say seriously. You'd criticize President Trump no matter what he did. You're nothing more than a simple stooge of left wing propaganda. People with any ability to reason at all simply tune out what people like you have to say.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    You are such a broken record that no one takes anything you say seriously. You'd criticize President Trump no matter what he did. You're nothing more than a simple stooge of left wing propaganda. People with any ability to reason at all simply tune out what people like you have to say.
    Most folks are smart enough to realize what I said is true. Use your brain.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    Yep. Goosey, and a few others here, have ZERO credibility. Well, on anything pertaining to Trump. Goosey can be "okay" on some other matters.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Yep. Goosey, and a few others here, have ZERO credibility. Well, on anything pertaining to Trump. Goosey can be "okay" on some other matters.
    No, Guisslapp is in a category all his own.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    No, Guisslapp is in a category all his own.
    Intelligent, but not very smart...
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

So in your mind, we should not have initiated a travel ban to China, Italy, South Korea, etc. and allowed ANYONE who wanted to come here if they wanted to. This does not make common sense and is irresponsible and reckless. You trust completely what Communist China is reporting on about the extent of the virus?? Ban hurts this how?

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    So in your mind, we should not have initiated a travel ban to China, Italy, South Korea, etc. and allowed ANYONE who wanted to come here if they wanted to. This does not make common sense and is irresponsible and reckless. You trust completely what Communist China is reporting on about the extent of the virus?? Ban hurts this how?
    That is not what I said.

I said that you have to weigh the costs and benefits, but there are some costs including what I mentioned. Some of these costs can be mitigated.

And how we handle travel bans today influences how quickly and transparently information will be provided to us in the future.

What I am saying is that a travel ban only saves us time, which is valuable when suppressing a disease that can overwhelm your resources, but that TIME is only as valuable as you make of it. In this case, we made very poor use of that time. We should have been testing more broadly weeks ago.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Trump knows how to get the job done!! A great negotiator!

Health Insurance Companies Agree to Waive Coronavirus Test Costs in White House Meeting

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Most folks are smart enough to realize what I said is true. Use your brain.
    You, of all people, should be tickled about the corona virus. After all, it gives you a chance to rid the population of a good number of us boomer racist homophobes that destroyed the government, housing market and economy for you tender young saplings.

This is your chance to follow the yellow brick road and let the great and powerful wizard be your guide.

Notice, however, it isn't the boomers that are panicking....it's your generation. If you cannot handle a virus, I don't foresee much that you will be able to handle.

I can see how you've been duped, thinking you control the climate and everything else under the sun. Reminds me of the movie "into the Wild" where some young pup wandered off to become one with nature, and it left him hungry and dying in a puddle of his own diarrhea. Expect more of that kind of stuff in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Trump knows how to get the job done!! A great negotiator!

Health Insurance Companies Agree to Waive Coronavirus Test Costs in White House Meeting
    I knew you would eventually come around to supporting universal free health care! Are you on the Bernie wagon now?

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    You, of all people, should be tickled about the corona virus. After all, it gives you a chance to rid the population of a good number of us boomer racist homophobes that destroyed the government, housing market and economy for you tender young saplings.

This is your chance to follow the yellow brick road and let the great and powerful wizard be your guide.

Notice, however, it isn't the boomers that are panicking....it's your generation. If you cannot handle a virus, I don't foresee much that you will be able to handle.

I can see how you've been duped, thinking you control the climate and everything else under the sun. Reminds me of the movie "into the Wild" where some young pup wandered off to become one with nature, and it left him hungry and dying in a puddle of his own diarrhea. Expect more of that kind of stuff in the future.
    I am not worried for me, personally. I already have everything I could ever want and this disease poses no threat to me.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I am not worried for me, personally. I already have everything I could ever want and this disease poses no threat to me.
    Because you are SUPER GOOSE! a new super hero who bashes virus cells with a sledgehammer.

In more panic news...NSU has joined the chorus of "The sky is falling!" and has cancelled all overseas trips. So much for our trip to Spain in a few weeks...

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I knew you would eventually come around to supporting universal free health care! Are you on the Bernie wagon now?
    Dang, did you always fail the test, “Which of these things are not like the others?” ? You have a major “Apple to apples and oranges to oranges” issue.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Because you are SUPER GOOSE! a new super hero who bashes virus cells with a sledgehammer.
    Did you hear Alzheimer Biden say he was going to cure cancer if elected President? The guy is mentally gone.

+ Reply to Thread