+ Reply to Thread
Page 335 of 386 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337345385 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 5777

Thread: Covid - 19

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Covid - 19

My daughter ran a low grade fever yesterday. Heart rate was slightly elevated and she said her chest was tight. She has flutters like that randomly and rarely. However, due to the freak out, we tested her 2 times. 2 negative tests and no symptoms since yesterday. Why did I let myself get sucked into the hysteria?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    My daughter ran a low grade fever yesterday. Heart rate was slightly elevated and she said her chest was tight. She has flutters like that randomly and rarely. However, due to the freak out, we tested her 2 times. 2 negative tests and no symptoms since yesterday. Why did I let myself get sucked into the hysteria?
    Because you are a loving parent, that's why. When it comes to our kids, and grandkids for us now, nothing else matters. There is no politics, no right/wrong, no anything! There is only the concern for those we hold the most precious...and kids are at the top of that list.

My 29-year-old daughter says to me, as she is about to jump in the car and hit the highway, "Don't worry, Dad..." then she pauses and says, "Well, I know you will worry, but try not to let it get to you...too much." I say, "CALL ME the instant you arrive!"

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Counties that voted for Trump by at least 60% had death rates from Covid that are 2.7 times higher than those that voted heavily for Biden. The reddest 10th of the country has death rates 6 times higher than the bluest 10th.

Misinformation kills.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Counties that voted for Trump by at least 60% had death rates from Covid that are 2.7 times higher than those that voted heavily for Biden. The reddest 10th of the country has death rates 6 times higher than the bluest 10th.

Misinformation kills.
    Or, many of the people who go voted for Trump are old enough to know better than to put someone as senile as Biden in office. Probably the same age as Biden and therefore, more susceptible to severe symptoms and death from infection regardless of vax status.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Certainly hope so! It will, eventually, play out. I don't know that anything people (science) has tried has actually had an effect on it. Could be the China Virus was gonna run thru its cycles, variants, and just peter out someday, on its own. To this day scientists don't agree on how/why the 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic ended, just that it did, and very suddenly. In October, 1918 the city of Philadelphia was averaging 4,600 deaths per week from the Spanish Flu...about 6 weeks later, late November, the death toll dropped to zero. Like someone flipped a switch, the flu pandemic was over. These stats were representative of regions across the nation and around the world.

Not to sound flippant or callous, but maybe that was because everyone susceptible to die from that flu was dead by late November...just a thought.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I’m vaccinated and with a booster but this liberal scare tactic is almost satanic. They are moving the American and world masses closer to the gas chambers testing how far they can push us.

The State of California is reimposing an indoor mask mandate that will apply to everyone, whether vaccinated or not.

And yet the regressive Dems continue their lying arse crappola meant to control the American masses.

Published 5 hours ago

California to reimpose universal indoor mask mandate
    Officials cite a rapid increase in cases in the state.

The State of California is reimposing an indoor mask mandate that will apply to everyone, whether vaccinated or not.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cal...r-mask-mandate

And New York requires full vaccination or at least 1 shot and a negative test to go inside public venues for everyone 5 and up. This is insanity.

+ Reply to Thread