+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 386 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199249 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 5777

Thread: Covid - 19

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Covid - 19

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    For weeks we've seen pictures of subway riders not wearing masks in New York. If the line is getting flat, but the main source of the China Virus in New York is mass transit...

If Cuomo made it mandatory in mid April the story you posted from May 14 got it wrong.

New Yorkers have to wear a face mask in public following an executive order passed by Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) last week.
    Where have you been seeing these photos? I have seen video showing a high level of compliance. Wouldn’t surprise me if there are some violators. Reality is that you don’t need 100% compliance to drive the transmission rate down - I have seen anywhere from 60 to 80 percent is needed to drive R0 below 1.

Not sure which face mask rule the Hill article is referring to, but there has been a rule for Subways since mid April. Could be they broadened the rule beyond subways and other places where social distancing is impractical in May.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    It looks like the NYPD is enforcing the requirement to wear masks on the subway.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill...ver-mask%3famp
    Pick your battles...would have been far easier on that woman just to wear her mask properly.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Why would you listen to that clown chiropractor?

Even the Fauci part was out of context. That was from March 8! It was a different world then, and folks were buying N95s that frontline workers need.

Here was the segment on masks in full:
    Is he a clown because he is a chiropractor? Or is he a clown because you disagree with him? I happen to know several people this guy has helped with things other than chiropractic care. Also know several respected doctors who also respect him. Again, agree to disagree.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Is he a clown because he is a chiropractor? Or is he a clown because you disagree with him? I happen to know several people this guy has helped with things other than chiropractic care. Also know several respected doctors who also respect him. Again, agree to disagree.
    He is a clown for many reasons. In this case he is a clown for pushing misleading quotes and views that are outside of the mainstream of medicine and epidemiology.

He is also a clown because he has been fined by Texas for false claims of credentialing.

http://www.tbce.texas.gov/BoardOrders/08910-01.pdf

He is also a clown because he appears to make money off another thing he barely has credentials for - nutrition, ripping off people to test them for “gluten sensitivity.”

He also promotes himself with another BD credential - “Pastoral Medicine.”
    Ridiculous.

What doctor do you know that respects him?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Our dear friend and fellow dawg Guisslapp will be wrong on his posts per this topic as well. Emotion, fear and politics drives liberals.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    LOL!! I told ya'll this TWO MONTHS AGO!! Welcome to "real ville".

Yes, and unless you fall into a high risk category (primarily over 70 yrs old, or have pre-existing health conditions, etc...), you're wasting your time wearing a mask. And yes, you STILL look stupid wearing one.

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    LOL!! I told ya'll this TWO MONTHS AGO!! Welcome to "real ville".

Yes, an unless you fall into a high risk category (primarily over 70 yrs old, or have pre-existing health conditions, etc...), you're wasting your time wearing a mask. And yes, you STILL look stupid wearing one.
    Wearing a mask has nothing to do with whether YOU are at high risk. It had to do with whether you might spread the disease to someone else that is at high risk.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Why would you listen to that clown chiropractor?

Even the Fauci part was out of context. That was from March 8! It was a different world then, and folks were buying N95s that frontline workers need.

Here was the segment on masks in full:
    If ya'll keep listening to this fool Guisslapp, he's gonna have some of you wearing dresses by June. Dude is an unemployed, fear-mongering, non-believer, hater of anything even semi-normal.

I could post tons of links to studies and analyses explaining the case for masks. The overwhelming evidence shows it can make a difference. It is ignorant and idiotic not to wear one.

Bottom line: if you REALLY want to reopen the economy and have it come back to where it was in January, you should wear a mask. This is how we can get it done.

https://www.sciencetimes.com/article...face-masks.htm
    Wear a mask then. And quit telling everyone ELSE what to do. We're gonna go without one, thanks!

It looks like the NYPD is enforcing the requirement to wear masks on the subway.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill...ver-mask%3famp

....and THAT'S what this is really about: People with a little authority are downright drunk on their power, and LOVE telling other people what to do, and LOVE forcing their will on others. THAT'S what this is really all about.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post

New Yorkers have to wear a face mask in public following an executive order passed by Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) last week.
    I love it! These "New Yorkers" freely chose to live in New York, and they keep electing liberal dirt bags to these positions of authority. Along with being taxed out of their underwear, I hope New York voters are forced to wear Hazmat suits 24X7 for the next 5 years. We'll see how they like those votes for people like Cuomo and de Blasio after dressing like that for a consistent period of time.

Where have you been seeing these photos? I have seen video showing a high level of compliance. Wouldn’t surprise me if there are some violators. Reality is that you don’t need 100% compliance to drive the transmission rate down - I have seen anywhere from 60 to 80 percent is needed to drive R0 below 1.

Not sure which face mask rule the Hill article is referring to, but there has been a rule for Subways since mid April. Could be they broadened the rule beyond subways and other places where social distancing is impractical in May.
    New Yorkers not withstanding, "everyday" people --such as customers and consumers-- are not wearing masks, unless forced to. "Compliance" is not near as high as you think it is....maybe 10% to 15%? Only people who are literally forced to wear a mask --for example servers in restaurants, or checkers at Wal Mart, etc..-- are consistently wearing masks. And Dallas County just reported zero deaths yesterday.

This thing is over. You just don't know it yet. What happens when you finally figure it out? How do you scare people then?

Dallas County Reports No COVID-19 Deaths
    https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/coronavi...april/2375909/It's only a matter of time.

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    New Yorkers not withstanding, "everyday" people --such as customers and consumers-- are not wearing masks, unless forced to. "Compliance" is not near as high as you think it is....maybe 10% to 15%? Only people who are literally forced to wear a mask --for example servers in restaurants, or checkers at Wal Mart, etc..-- are consistently wearing masks. And Dallas County just reported zero deaths yesterday.

This thing is over. You just don't know it yet. What happens when you finally figure it out? How do you scare people then?

Dallas County Reports No COVID-19 Deaths
    https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/coronavi...april/2375909/It's only a matter of time.

This collection of photos says otherwise for NYC.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/champ.g...tay-home-order

I don’t doubt that compliance is low in Texas (or the South, in general). I have seen it for myself. It is self-defeatingly stupid. Some low-cost sensible precautions can prevent economic damage, yet the same folks that complained about the lockdown are making the next one all the more likely.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Our dear friend and fellow dawg Guisslapp will be wrong on his posts per this topic as well. Emotion, fear and politics drives liberals.
    ...LOL! Agreed. Guisslapp is waffling and flapping around like a live catfish out of water on a boat pier.

We laugh at him, but it's really very sad and pathetic that someone like Guisslapp has fallen into this big lie. He's now a hater. He HATES the fact that you and I don't wear a mask. He HATES the fact that people like Dr Osborn and Dr Judy Mikovits --and others-- just don't believe the lie, and claim to have evidence (in some cases) that contradicts that of the CDC or the WHO. Instead of freely evaluating evidence on both sides, and having a discussion about both sides, Guissy is constantly trying to discredit the medical professionals who have a contrary opinion. And worst of all, he knows COVID 19 is dying out, and he's NOT happy about it. He's a scary dude, and it wouldn't surprise me if he was hopeful of a "2nd wave". He's got too much invested in it, to simply roll over and move on.

This collection of photos says otherwise for NYC.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/champ.g...tay-home-order

I don’t doubt that compliance is low in Texas (or the South, in general). I have seen it for myself. It is self-defeatingly stupid. Some low-cost sensible precautions can prevent economic damage, yet the same folks that complained about the lockdown are making the next one all the more likely.
    .....see, he's hopeful of a 2nd wave. I KNEW it. And he posted this when I was literally writing my last post.

+ Reply to Thread