+ Reply to Thread
Page 243 of 246 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 3688

Thread: Covid - 19

  1. #3631
    Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In your mind and under your skin
    Posts
    27,680

    Re: Covid - 19

    The US is now at a daily average vaccination rate (7 day average) of 1.66 million.

  2. #3632
    Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    35,654

    Re: Covid - 19

    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    The US is now at a daily average vaccination rate (7 day average) of 1.66 million.
    So, about 50 million per month. Heck, in less than 7 more months we can be at 100% coverage. Or, 95%+ since some folks will refuse to be vaccinated. Just in time to start the cycle over again, if this is indeed an annual shot thingy.

  3. #3633
    Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ruston
    Posts
    13,035

    Re: Covid - 19

    My second round got postponed a week. They said Pfizer told them it would be fine. But 2 weeks ago, these vaccines were very time sensitive. Curious.

  4. #3634
    Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In your mind and under your skin
    Posts
    27,680

    Re: Covid - 19

    Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    So, about 50 million per month. Heck, in less than 7 more months we can be at 100% coverage. Or, 95%+ since some folks will refuse to be vaccinated. Just in time to start the cycle over again, if this is indeed an annual shot thingy.
    The vaccination rate is still accelerating.

  5. #3635
    Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    53,565

    Re: Covid - 19

    February 22 is a date with significance in Louisiana. Supposed to be plenty of shots even for under 65
    "eye fo an eye and toof fo a toof" - Idiot in Missouri

  6. #3636
    Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    52,211

    Re: Covid - 19

    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    The US is now at a daily average vaccination rate (7 day average) of 1.66 million.
    No thanks to the scared basement dwelling Sleepy Joe.

  7. #3637
    Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    52,211

    Re: Covid - 19

    WHO still isn’t saying how bad it really was yet. But at least the compromised “major organizations” of WHO, commie CNN and China have admittedly posted this small change.

    CNN Exclusive: WHO Wuhan mission finds possible signs of wider original outbreak in 2019


    https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/14/healt...ntl/index.html

  8. #3638
    Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    52,211

    Re: Covid - 19

    Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    This is criminal...

    Cuomo aide admits they hid nursing home data so feds wouldn’t find out

    quote:

    Governor Cuomo’s top aide privately apologized to Democratic lawmakers for withholding the state’s nursing-home death toll from COVID-19 — telling them “we froze” out of fear the true numbers would “be used against us” by federal prosecutors, The Post has learned.

    The stunning admission of a cover-up was made by Secretary to the Governor Melissa DeRosa during a video conference call with state Democratic leaders in which she said the Cuomo administration had rebuffed a legislative request for the tally in August because “right around the same time, [then-President Donald Trump] turns this into a giant political football,” according to an audio recording of the two-hour-plus meeting.

    “He starts tweeting that we killed everyone in nursing homes,” DeRosa said. “He starts going after [New Jersey Gov. Phil] Murphy, starts going after [California Gov. Gavin] Newsom, starts going after [Michigan Gov.] Gretchen Whitmer.”

    In addition to attacking Cuomo’s fellow Democratic governors, DeRosa said, Trump “directs the Department of Justice to do an investigation into us.”

    “And basically, we froze,” she told the lawmakers on the call.

    “Because then we were in a position where we weren’t sure if what we were going to give to the Department of Justice, or what we give to you guys, what we start saying, was going to be used against us while we weren’t sure if there was going to be an investigation.”

    DeRosa added: “That played a very large role into this.”

    After dropping the bombshell, DeRosa asked for “a little bit of appreciation of the context” and offered what appears to be the Cuomo administration’s first apology for its handling of nursing homes amid the pandemic.

    But instead of a mea culpa to the grieving family members of more than 13,000 dead seniors or the critics who say the Health Department spread COVID-19 in the care facilities with a March 25 state Health Department directive that nursing homes admit infected patients, DeRosa tried to make amends with the fellow Democrats for the political inconvenience it caused them.
    quote:

    “So we do apologize,” she said. “I do understand the position that you were put in. I know that it is not fair. It was not our intention to put you in that political position with the Republicans.”

    Assembly Health Committee Chairman Richard Gottfried (D-Manhattan) immediately rejected DeRosa’s expression of remorse, according to the recording.

    “I don’t have enough time today to explain all the reasons why I don’t give that any credit at all,” said Gottfried, one of the lawmakers who demanded the death-toll data in August.

    State Senate Aging Committee Chairwoman Rachel May (D-Syracuse) — who was battered during her re-election bid last year over the issue of nursing-home deaths — also ripped into DeRosa, saying her former opponent had launched another broadside earlier in the day.

    “And the issue for me, the biggest issue of all is feeling like I needed to defend — or at least not attack — an administration that was appearing to be covering something up,” she said.

    “And in a, in a pandemic, when you want the public to trust the public-health officials, and there is this clear feeling that they’re not coming, being forthcoming with you, that is really hard and it remains difficult.”
    quote:

    Assemblyman Ron Kim (D-Queens), who took part in the call, told The Post on Thursday that DeRosa’s remarks sounded “like they admitted that they were trying to dodge having any incriminating evidence that might put the administration or the [Health Department] in further trouble with the Department of Justice.”

    “That’s how I understand their reasoning of why they were unable to share, in real time, the data,” Kim said.

    “They had to first make sure that the state was protected against federal investigation.”

    Kim, whose uncle is presumed to have died of COVID-19 in a nursing home in April, also said he wasn’t satisfied with DeRosa’s apology.

    “It’s not enough how contrite they are with us,” he said. “They need to show that to the public and the families — and they haven’t done that.”

    In addition to stonewalling lawmakers on the the total number of nursing home residents killed by COVID-19, Cuomo’s administration also refused requests from the news media — including The Post — and fought a Freedom of Information lawsuit filed by the Empire Center on Public Policy.

    Instead, it only disclosed data on the numbers of residents who died in their nursing homes.

    But after Attorney General Letitia James last month released a damning report that estimated the deaths of nursing-home residents in hospitals would boost the grim tally by more than 50 percent, Health Commissioner Howard Zucker finally released figures showing the combined total was 12,743 as of Jan. 19.

    Just a day earlier, the DOH was only publicly acknowledging 8,711 deaths in nursing homes.

    In a Wednesday letter to lawmakers, Zucker said the total number of nursing home residents killed by COVID-19 had increased to 13,297 That number jumps to 15,049 when assisted living/adult care facilities are factored in.

    The controversy generated by James’ report led to an infamous news conference at which Cuomo callously dismissed the matter of where nursing home fatalities actually took place.

    “Who cares [if they] died in the hospital, died in a nursing home? They died,” he said.

    During Wednesday’s conference call, DeRosa said it appeared the DOJ was no longer focused on New York’s nursing home deaths.

    “All signs point to they are not looking at this, they’ve dropped it,” she said.

    “They never formally opened an investigation. They sent a letter asking a number of questions and then we satisfied those questions and it appears that they’re gone.”

    In a prepared statement, Cuomo spokesman Rich Azzopardi said, “We explained that the Trump administration was in the midst of a politically motivated effort to blame democratic states for COVID deaths and that we were cooperating with Federal document productions and that was the priority and now that it is over we can address the state legislature.”

    “That said, we were working simultaneously to complete the audit of information they were asking for,” he added.

    The DOJ declined to comment.


    But Biden and democrat DOJ will do NOTHING... Democrats literally kill people and get away with it.. Waiting for Goosey's outrage...
    These brothers are evidently scumbags and CNN is trying to cover their tracks as well. This is evidenced on the CNN thread. They’re say 15,000 dead caused by Gov. Cuomo!!!

    Published 2 hours ago
    NY Gov. Cuomo's little brother silent on big brother's nursing home scandal
    Governor's top aide said administration feared data on nursing homes deaths would 'be used against us'

    CNN’s Chris Cuomo is remaining silent on the nursing home scandal surrounding his big brother, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

    Since the scandal broke last week, Cuomo has neither mentioned it on his show nor has he tweeted about it – devoting tweets and airtime instead to the impeachment trial of former President Donald Trump.


    The governor received glowing praise from CNN and MSNBC early on for his handling of the pandemic and they largely ignored his directive for nursing homes to accept patients who had or were suspected of having COVID-19. The decision created an onslaught of COVID-19 cases that infected thousands of elderly patients and resulted in hundreds of deaths among the state's most vulnerable population.

    Cuomo eventually reversed the decision – but thousands had died from COVID-19 in New York nursing homes before he reversed course.

    Chris Cuomo was widely ridiculed for a series of interviews of his big brother during the height of the nursing home crisis in which they joked around and teased each other while the "Cuomo Prime Time" namesake largely avoided tough questions. During one shameful interview, the Cuomo siblings essentially treated CNN viewers to a prop comedy routine.

    The CNN anchor finally mentioned the nursing home controversy to his brother after ignoring it during at least 10 on-air interviews since the scandal began, but Cuomo quickly pointed to how there were nursing home deaths "all across the country" and said "we have to figure out how to do it better the next time" before the next virus wave occurs.

    At the end of the interview, the CNN anchor showered the governor with praise as New York's leader and even admitted to his viewers, "Of course, I'm not objective," while expressing his love for his brother.

    PELOSI ISSUES 'RARE REBUKE' AFTER CUOMO CLAIMS FEDS TRYING TO SHORTCHANGE NY IN CORONAVIRUS BILL: REPORTS

    The governor's top aide, Melissa DeRosa, told Democratic lawmakers that Cuomo’s administration took months to release data revealing how many people living at nursing homes died of COVID-19 because officials "froze" over worries the information was "going to be used against us."

    Republicans who term the comment admission of a "cover-up" are now calling for investigations into and the resignations of both Cuomo and DeRosa. A growing number of Democrats are joining calls to rescind Cuomo's emergency executive powers, blasting the administration's defense of its secrecy.

    The disclosure of DeRosa's comments, made on a Wednesday conference call with Democratic legislative leaders, came as the Democratic governor – a third-term Democrat who says he'll run again in 2022 and penned a book touting his handling of the pandemic – and his administration were already facing backlash over their handling and reporting of outbreaks in nursing homes.

    Cuomo refused for months to release data on how the pandemic has hit nursing home residents, instead pointing to figures more favorable to his administration.



    In recent weeks, a court order and state attorney general report have forced the state to acknowledge the nursing home resident death toll is nearly 15,000, when it previously reported 8,500 – a number that excluded residents who died after being taken to hospitals. The new toll amounts to about one-seventh of the people living in nursing homes as of 2019 in New York.


    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cnn...ng-home-deaths

  9. #3639
    Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    52,211

    Re: Covid - 19

    Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    These brothers are evidently scumbags and CNN is trying to cover their tracks as well. This is evidenced on the CNN thread. They’re say 15,000 dead caused by Gov. Cuomo!!!

    Published 2 hours ago
    NY Gov. Cuomo's little brother silent on big brother's nursing home scandal
    Governor's top aide said administration feared data on nursing homes deaths would 'be used against us'

    CNN’s Chris Cuomo is remaining silent on the nursing home scandal surrounding his big brother, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

    Since the scandal broke last week, Cuomo has neither mentioned it on his show nor has he tweeted about it – devoting tweets and airtime instead to the impeachment trial of former President Donald Trump.


    The governor received glowing praise from CNN and MSNBC early on for his handling of the pandemic and they largely ignored his directive for nursing homes to accept patients who had or were suspected of having COVID-19. The decision created an onslaught of COVID-19 cases that infected thousands of elderly patients and resulted in hundreds of deaths among the state's most vulnerable population.

    Cuomo eventually reversed the decision – but thousands had died from COVID-19 in New York nursing homes before he reversed course.

    Chris Cuomo was widely ridiculed for a series of interviews of his big brother during the height of the nursing home crisis in which they joked around and teased each other while the "Cuomo Prime Time" namesake largely avoided tough questions. During one shameful interview, the Cuomo siblings essentially treated CNN viewers to a prop comedy routine.

    The CNN anchor finally mentioned the nursing home controversy to his brother after ignoring it during at least 10 on-air interviews since the scandal began, but Cuomo quickly pointed to how there were nursing home deaths "all across the country" and said "we have to figure out how to do it better the next time" before the next virus wave occurs.

    At the end of the interview, the CNN anchor showered the governor with praise as New York's leader and even admitted to his viewers, "Of course, I'm not objective," while expressing his love for his brother.

    PELOSI ISSUES 'RARE REBUKE' AFTER CUOMO CLAIMS FEDS TRYING TO SHORTCHANGE NY IN CORONAVIRUS BILL: REPORTS

    The governor's top aide, Melissa DeRosa, told Democratic lawmakers that Cuomo’s administration took months to release data revealing how many people living at nursing homes died of COVID-19 because officials "froze" over worries the information was "going to be used against us."

    Republicans who term the comment admission of a "cover-up" are now calling for investigations into and the resignations of both Cuomo and DeRosa. A growing number of Democrats are joining calls to rescind Cuomo's emergency executive powers, blasting the administration's defense of its secrecy.

    The disclosure of DeRosa's comments, made on a Wednesday conference call with Democratic legislative leaders, came as the Democratic governor – a third-term Democrat who says he'll run again in 2022 and penned a book touting his handling of the pandemic – and his administration were already facing backlash over their handling and reporting of outbreaks in nursing homes.

    Cuomo refused for months to release data on how the pandemic has hit nursing home residents, instead pointing to figures more favorable to his administration.



    In recent weeks, a court order and state attorney general report have forced the state to acknowledge the nursing home resident death toll is nearly 15,000, when it previously reported 8,500 – a number that excluded residents who died after being taken to hospitals. The new toll amounts to about one-seventh of the people living in nursing homes as of 2019 in New York.


    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cnn...ng-home-deaths
    Gov. Cuomo and his brother are just lying liberal lawyers, playing lawyer and not governor, with major blood on the Gov. hands (15,000 seniors not including pro-abortion stance). If you watched his “news conference”, which I did, you watched a truly evil man lying his arse off playing lawyer. Just saying.

    4 hours ago
    New York Gov. Cuomo admits nursing home data delay was a mistake, created 'void' for 'conspiracy theories'
    Cuomo argued a 'toxic political environment' has contributed to the backlash against his administration.

    More

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new...iracy-theories

  10. #3640
    Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Frisco, TX
    Posts
    3,101

    Re: Covid - 19

    Just flew back yesterday from Orlando after taking my granddaughter to Disney World for the first time. Planes were full, everyone masked up, Disney Parks were at 35% capacity ( based upon what I heard), but longest wait for any ride/attraction was 60 min. Most people social distanced while waiting in line 6 feet apart of groups.. Great time, no issues, no worries about Covid as far as I am concerned, especially on the plane.

  11. #3641
    Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    52,211

    Re: Covid - 19

    Read what Fauci’s boss said about Trump’s “Operation Warp Speed” success. Only the hearing and reading comprehension challenged would think otherwise. Only other excuse would be a purely biased mentality or TDS.


    Published 2 hours ago

    Trump administration deserves credit for 'breathtaking' Operation Warp Speed success: NIH director.

    Some media outlets once declared 'miracle' needed to get vaccines by end of 2020.

    https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-...s-nih-director

  12. #3642
    Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Western Ouachita Parish
    Posts
    19,742

    Re: Covid - 19

    I see where Fox did some timestamping on Fauci interviews in the past 11-12 months.

    I was wondering when someone other than myself would figure out his political flip flops on EVERYTHING COVID19 related. Even Trump clued in on his inconsistencies, which resulted in the noted scientist to jump into Biden's lap.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

  13. #3643
    Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    Posts
    4,203

    Re: Covid - 19

    Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    Just flew back yesterday from Orlando after taking my granddaughter to Disney World for the first time. Planes were full, everyone masked up, Disney Parks were at 35% capacity ( based upon what I heard), but longest wait for any ride/attraction was 60 min. Most people social distanced while waiting in line 6 feet apart of groups.. Great time, no issues, no worries about Covid as far as I am concerned, especially on the plane.
    Yep, gonna miss the 35% capacity stuff when the world returns to "normal".

    Went to the Daytona 500 to see my first NASCAR race last week. Everything was made easy by the reduced capacity (except the 6 hour rain delay).

  14. #3644
    Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    52,211

    Re: Covid - 19

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    I see where Fox did some timestamping on Fauci interviews in the past 11-12 months.

    I was wondering when someone other than myself would figure out his political flip flops on EVERYTHING COVID19 related. Even Trump clued in on his inconsistencies, which resulted in the noted scientist to jump into Biden's lap.
    Yes it was obvious Fauci was and still is super political and personally very money driven. He is a confusing mess as he is conflicted and been compromised.

    6 hours ago

    Fauci’s mixed messages, inconsistencies about COVID-19 masks, vaccines and reopenings come under scrutiny.

    A look at Fauci's mixed messages on masks, vaccines and reopenings.


    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fau...under-scrutiny

  15. #3645
    Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ruston
    Posts
    13,035

    Re: Covid - 19

    Fauci probably checks his voicemail each morning to see what the pharma companies and mask manufacturers tell him the sentiment of the day should be.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts