+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 386 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232282 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 5777

Thread: Covid - 19

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Covid - 19

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Maybe nothing new to you, but it sure pokes a bunch of holes in some of the tinfoil hat conspiracies about the death numbers.
    No it doesn't. The treatment up until death is were they get the extra treatment money. Of course they have to label them "death by covid", but the extra money has already been accounted for at that point.

I've looked, but can't find the numbers for this...my daughter tested positive for China Virus days before giving birth to her first child so they had to go through the space suit thing during the delivery. Amazingly a few days after delivery, my daughter, her husband, and the baby all tested negative. My question(s) are how much did the false positive (if it actually was positive) gain the hospital and staff vs. a normal delivery. Also, how many China Virus deliveries have their been?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Sure it does. Essentially, you have to show a MASS conspiracy just to hurt Trump. That’s crazy.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Sure it does. Essentially, you have to show a MASS conspiracy just to hurt Trump. That’s crazy.
    You are crazy if you think these China Virus numbers aren't being inflated for that specific purpose...to hurt Trump.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    You are crazy if you think these China Virus numbers aren't being inflated for that specific purpose...to hurt Trump.
    Show me some evidence. I KNOW my contacts have no interest in code things to hurt Trump. They hate Biden as much as you do.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

My favorite uncle (age 86) is about to die WITH China Virus not OF China Virus. He has suffered from dementia for years. China Virus didn't kill him, but he will be counted as one of the bogus numbers. There are THOUSANDS more like him, but as long as it make the Orange Man look bad...
    Sorry about your uncle!

Show me some evidence. I KNOW my contacts have no interest in code things to hurt Trump. They hate Biden as much as you do.
    there’s nothing about Biden not to hate

there’s nothing about Biden not to hate
    Then you're left with a flimsy conspiracy theory.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Then you're left with a flimsy conspiracy theory.
    Less than 5 minutes of listening to ABC, CBS, NBC, etc proves there is a conspiracy against him. They ALL get the same hot button words every morning. Are you denying this?

Less than 5 minutes of listening to ABC, CBS, NBC, etc proves there is a conspiracy against him. They ALL get the same hot button words every morning. Are you denying this?
    Conspiracy? Yeah, I'll deny that. But it's of no matter. The conspiracy must reach SO many physicians at so many levels that it's simply impossible. The death numbers will be revised UP. Nothing is inconsistent. I don't understand why you guys can't admit that Trump's public face drastically undersold the severity of this virus. That's not even considering the long-term issues that those infected will have to deal with.

Conspiracy? Yeah, I'll deny that. But it's of no matter. The conspiracy must reach SO many physicians at so many levels that it's simply impossible. The death numbers will be revised UP. Nothing is inconsistent. I don't understand why you guys can't admit that Trump's public face drastically undersold the severity of this virus. That's not even considering the long-term issues that those infected will have to deal with.
    The mantra matters and it is 90% anti-Trump. You, like all RINOs, think it is deserved. The number approaching 200K is nowhere near that when you factor in deaths by natural causes that are being included as death by covid. That should bother you, but it is anti-Trump so you eat it up like a good RINO.

The mantra matters and it is 90% anti-Trump. You, like all RINOs, think it is deserved. The number approaching 200K is nowhere near that when you factor in deaths by natural causes that are being included as death by covid. That should bother you, but it is anti-Trump so you eat it up like a good RINO.
    Why should it bother me? It should only bother me if this was not in keeping with how we count viral deaths in the medical community. Like I said, there is no inconsistency.

Has it ever occurred to you that it may be anti-Trump because Trump screwed up?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Trump did not screw up. Some mayors and guvnars screwed up, others screwed up...including WHO and the Chicoms, but I am being kind allowing them to be included as mere screw-ups. Individuals who ignored sage advice on wearing masks and social distancing screwed up. Of course, I suppose one could try to make the case that Trump screwed up for not invoking martial law and controlling all aspects of people's movements, etc... But, I kind of think such action would have generated some criticism...ya think!?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

BTW, I hope there is a viable vaccine sooner, rather than later, and don't care who gets the political credit for it. I doubt the anti-Trumpers will echo that sentiment, they would rather wait until Trump is out of office before a vaccine is created. But it would be unfortunate to have to wait until January, 2025 for a vaccine...

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Trump did not screw up.
    So, you believe that, had Trump conveyed the seriousness of the virus (which he clearly grasped) to the American public, there would be MORE than 200K dead?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Maybe nothing new to you, but it sure pokes a bunch of holes in some of the tinfoil hat conspiracies about the death numbers.
    No it doesn't -

It actually lends credence to the conspiracies...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread