+ Reply to Thread
Page 379 of 386 FirstFirst ... 279329369377378379380381 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 5777

Thread: Covid - 19

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Covid - 19

One more time...

I am all about the REAL SCIENCE. At this point...10:42 AM CDT October 3, 2022...there has not been a proper scientific study done, and therefore NO ONE knows the real truth. Instead we have those with leans, mostly political, and biases grasping at whatever "news" there may be to attempt to make a case. I reject both sides, all sides, and stay rooted in the desire for real science to prevail. Which it won't because there is no monetary incentive to conduct the necessary studies.

My wife and I got vaxxed in February 2020, and have decided to forego any boosters. We also get the annual flu shot. Do I KNOW if I am doing the absolute 100% right thing? Nope! I can only look at the available information and render a decision. GLTA.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    One more time...

I am all about the REAL SCIENCE. At this point...10:42 AM CDT October 3, 2022...there has not been a proper scientific study done, and therefore NO ONE knows the real truth. Instead we have those with leans, mostly political, and biases grasping at whatever "news" there may be to attempt to make a case. I reject both sides, all sides, and stay rooted in the desire for real science to prevail. Which it won't because there is no monetary incentive to conduct the necessary studies.

My wife and I got vaxxed in February 2020, and have decided to forego any boosters. We also get the annual flu shot. Do I KNOW if I am doing the absolute 100% right thing? Nope! I can only look at the available information and render a decision. GLTA.
    Hope you mean February 2021 since February 2020 was a month before widespread lockdowns occurred. I too only got the original 2-shot regimen in April and May 2021 before news of the adverse events started coming out. That influenced my decision to avoid boosters.

I am posting information about the emerging studies because information that was known early on and buried is just now coming to light as more research is done. That information suppression happened both as part of the censorship machine for political purposes and due to Big Pharma's profit motive.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg;1839017[B
    ]Hope you mean February 2021 since February 2020 was a month before widespread lockdowns occurred.[/B] I too only got the original 2-shot regimen in April and May 2021 before news of the adverse events started coming out. That influenced my decision to avoid boosters.

I am posting information about the emerging studies because information that was known early on and buried is just now coming to light as more research is done. That information suppression happened both as part of the censorship machine for political purposes and due to Big Pharma's profit motive.
    We were early adopters!

Okay, '21 then. It all runs together.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

The Chicoms were stockpiling PPEs months before China Virus breakout. Hmmm... I am not surprised. Are you?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    More mystery mail in ballots on the way...

+ Reply to Thread