+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 386 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 5777

Thread: Covid - 19

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: Covid - 19

Rest in peace John Prine. Great Americana singer/songwriter. He'll be greatly missed. One of the absolute greats. When Bob Dylan says you're a great songwriter, you're a great songwriter!
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Big Dog MoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    If you are saying someone at some time in some place has died from HC use then I say that's true. However, these would typically be at higher dosage and for an extended period of time.

If you are saying someone with Covid19 who has been given HC has died, I wouldn't doubt if that is the case. However, based upon the CDC guidance this would have to be attributable to Covid19.

Please send a link if you have evidence that someone given HC for Covid 19 has died.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    The other huge culprits in the China flu is going to get hammered by the GOP and hopefully both sides. No more money for you guys and probably a trial in your future. By the way WHO is a subsidiary of the U.N.!

Published 12 hours ago
    Sen. Graham says 'no more money to the WHO,' calls them 'Chinese apologists

https://www.foxnews.com/media/sen-gr...ese-apologists
    You are quick to fall in line with the party propaganda!

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MoonPieBlue View Post
    I don't see what the argument here is. So the doctor should not advice it for that 10%. Are you saying the other 90% should not 'potentially' benefit from its use because it could effect those 10%.

I must be getting started late in the conversation. What are you exactly arguing about its use or Trump's saying it could be of use?
    I never argued that it shouldn’t be used.

I am just contradicting Pawdawg’s (and Trump’s) ridiculous fake claim that no one has died from this drug.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

No one has died from the use of the drug while fighting C-19...now, that may be a month or so and not too many patients (number???) but it is a fact. And of course, that is what Trump is referring to. Not, OMG! someone developed side-effects from the use of this drug last year or back in 2014 when obummer was POTUS!!

I have learned, I have mastered! the language of Trumpese. I fully understand what he is really saying. It took some time, but I have it down pat now.

I do have a question, that I will throw out to the board here...there are two drugs the hydrocloro...whatever, and the Azithromycin. Which one, or both, are we talking about here? In addition to my football player friend who just beat C-19 with the help of a "drug" and now a few others I have learned about, just here in Louisiana, several folks were in deep chit with the virus, were given a "drug" and bam! ready to go home the next day. I have asked two of them, and their significant others who the doctors conferred with, which drug were you given? They just say, I don't know, I guess that malaria drug Trump mentioned. They don't care either because it worked!

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Rest in peace John Prine. Great Americana singer/songwriter. He'll be greatly missed. One of the absolute greats. When Bob Dylan says you're a great songwriter, you're a great songwriter!
    We can definitely agree on that.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    1. Why is the author anonymous?

2. Why did Medium take down the article?
    1 No Clue

2 the link carries me to it

3 go **** yourself...you are arrogant punk and do nothing but stir the shit pot...perhaps you should be required to lick the spoon!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    That’s pretty much what I believe is happening. That’s a very good article, and it correlates with what I’m seeing in real life. People who have no problems breathing with decent looking chest X-rays that in 1 hour are having great difficulty breathing with ground glass appearing in bilateral lungs. In a typical viral pneumonia you would expect a decrease in lung compliance, but that doesn’t seem to be the case with most of them. You also wouldn’t see people who were fine one minute and two hours later be in severe distress, but more of a gradual downward trend. I believe it’s the iron that’s causing the problem in the lungs, which makes sense that hydroxychloroquine is working if used early enough. That would also explain these astronomically high ferritin levels we’re seeing in some that are critical.
    Thanks for the thoughtful response.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    We can definitely agree on that.
    I can honestly say, I have never heard a Bob Dylan or John Prine song all the way through. Come to think of it, everyone seems to love Springsteen and Prince, but I can say the same about them.

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    1 No Clue

2 the link carries me to it

3 go **** yourself...you are arrogant punk and do nothing but stir the shit pot...perhaps you should be required to lick the spoon!
    Your link takes you to a web archive of it, not the article on Medium, which has been taken down.

I feel sorry for you. Hope you feel better soon.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    Guiss is BB&B’s version of Hamilton Berger.
    The best and most insightful post on the subject. And the truth shall set you free!

Thought provoking and timely...of course, it's not peer reviewed and published in Lancelet!

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/what-...r-alan-preston

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Another disturbing fact was just disclosed to me. People we know well who live in Arkansas told us they went to a drive thru testing location where the wife was tested, but the husband with identical symptoms and riding with her was not tested. After her test came back positive, they told the husband he didn’t need to be tested but that he had the virus too. Now, there are several problems with this. If this is a wide spread practice, are they reporting these possible cases as positive without a corresponding test to prove it? Secondly, he works in an essential service industry. Without proper documentation, he may be fired because he is staying away from work because he might have the virus.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Another disturbing fact was just disclosed to me. People we know well who live in Arkansas told us they went to a drive thru testing location where the wife was tested, but the husband with identical symptoms and riding with her was not tested. After her test came back positive, they told the husband he didn’t need to be tested but that he had the virus too. Now, there are several problems with this. If this is a wide spread practice, are they reporting these possible cases as positive without a corresponding test to prove it? Secondly, he works in an essential service industry. Without proper documentation, he may be fired because he is staying away from work because he might have the virus.
    Unless his Doc prescribed a test for him, he can’t get one. We still don’t have nearly enough tests.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    Thought provoking and timely...of course, it's not peer reviewed and published in Lancelet!

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/what-...r-alan-preston
    Nope! must be all bogus. That article makes too much sense. Has Goosey put his seal of approval on it? I won't believe it or trust it otherwise.

+ Reply to Thread