+ Reply to Thread
Page 378 of 381 FirstFirst ... 278328368376377378379380 ... LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 5702

Thread: Covid - 19

  1. #5656
    Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    56,514

    Re: Covid - 19

    Can't be. The haters said it couldn't be because Fauci said it couldn't be...bunch of sheeple.
    HCSH cumulative point differential by quarter:

    231 522 654 -54

  2. #5657
    Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    11,905

    Re: Covid - 19

    Now even Politico is spinning out of control to try to provide a sanitized, normalized version of what is now undeniable. This piece still incorrectly assumes that vaccines are safe and effective when neither of those is true.

    How Bill Gates and his partners took over the global Covid pandemic response - POLITICO

  3. #5658

  4. #5659

  5. #5660

  6. #5661

  7. #5662
    Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    11,905

    Re: Covid - 19

    Multiple articles like this could be posted daily. The largest crime ever perpetrated against humanity continues to unfold.

    20-Year-Old Nursing Student Dies Suddenly of Cardiac Arrest One Day After Being Forced to Get COVID-19 Shot (thegatewaypundit.com)

  8. #5663
    Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    39,913

    Re: Covid - 19

    Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    Multiple articles like this could be posted daily. The largest crime ever perpetrated against humanity continues to unfold.

    20-Year-Old Nursing Student Dies Suddenly of Cardiac Arrest One Day After Being Forced to Get COVID-19 Shot (thegatewaypundit.com)
    And yet millions, literally MILLIONS, have had multiple booster shots and none of them have suddenly dropped dead. I know some people, across age brackets, young to old, have had 2,3, even 4 boosters and they are all doing just fine. My 30-year-old daughter is in the medical field and has had to have the booster, at least once I know of, plus the original two shots, and she has never had COVID nor suffered ill-effects from the shots. I have 3 nieces all nurses, and all have had the shots and at least one booster, again...nothing.

    I am a SCIENTIST which often makes me that lone wolf out in the forest somewhere. Everyone else piles into one of the political camps, re: science. Not me, I stick to the true science. In this case, focusing on data, I cannot accept a blanket conclusion that these COVID booster shots are inherently dangerous and WILL cause cardiac arrest, or some other problem. Instead, as in the case of this young woman, which is a terrible loss, there has to be something about her, perhaps in combination with the booster that caused the issue. If our society would set aside the petty politics, maybe we'd get to the real truth of these rare, but still alarming, incidents. How can 100 young, healthy people get the booster and 1 suddenly drop dead? If it were the booster itself, all 100 would die.

    Unfortunately, there is no monetary reason and thus no motivation to properly investigate and research these outlier incidents. Real science always takes the backseat to the "money trail."

  9. #5664
    Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    56,514

    Re: Covid - 19

    If 1% of those talking booster shots are at risk, the risk is too high.

    We have no way of knowing if the booster shots are necessary or were even needed to stop the China virus that was already stopped. Omicron is a three day cold.

    Now, follow the booster shot money.
    HCSH cumulative point differential by quarter:

    231 522 654 -54

  10. #5665
    Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    Posts
    5,207

    Re: Covid - 19

    About politics....and science.

    I am suspicious when viewpoints opposing government narrative are silenced and the people holding those viewpoints are classified as "deniers". And when the government works with free speech platforms to squelch discussion, I am more inclined to believe the so-called deniers than the idiot winners of popularity contests that are likely making a fortune off of their pronouncements.

    It kind of reminds me of when Galileo was imprisoned for heresy for "denying" the earth was the center of the universe. The "consensus" of the time (because we all know science is a consensus kind of thing ) was that it was, so he was convicted of heresy and cancelled.

  11. #5666
    Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ruston
    Posts
    16,627

    Re: Covid - 19

    At this point, all I can go on is lived experience. I got the shot, no boosters. Got Covid in year 2 of pandemic. I had a headache for about 8 hours then felt like I could run a marathon. My parents didn’t get the shot. Got very sick one time and none since. I know more unvaxxed people than vaxed. I know more vaxed who have gotten sick than unvaxxed. It’s about 50/50 as to severity of illness in my circle. Our own doctors who advised to get the shot for the first 6 months after release quickly changed to advising only if you are extremely high risk. Then they advised to absolutely avoid vaxxing our kids. I agree that numbers which have been shown to be manipulated should not be trusted. We are learning a lot that was withheld in order for the vax to be widely accepted. I think it can be good for some and deadly for others. It’s your choice and don’t let anyone get between you and your individual doctor.

  12. #5667
    Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    11,905

    Re: Covid - 19

    Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    And yet millions, literally MILLIONS, have had multiple booster shots and none of them have suddenly dropped dead. I know some people, across age brackets, young to old, have had 2,3, even 4 boosters and they are all doing just fine. My 30-year-old daughter is in the medical field and has had to have the booster, at least once I know of, plus the original two shots, and she has never had COVID nor suffered ill-effects from the shots. I have 3 nieces all nurses, and all have had the shots and at least one booster, again...nothing.

    I am a SCIENTIST which often makes me that lone wolf out in the forest somewhere. Everyone else piles into one of the political camps, re: science. Not me, I stick to the true science. In this case, focusing on data, I cannot accept a blanket conclusion that these COVID booster shots are inherently dangerous and WILL cause cardiac arrest, or some other problem. Instead, as in the case of this young woman, which is a terrible loss, there has to be something about her, perhaps in combination with the booster that caused the issue. If our society would set aside the petty politics, maybe we'd get to the real truth of these rare, but still alarming, incidents. How can 100 young, healthy people get the booster and 1 suddenly drop dead? If it were the booster itself, all 100 would die.

    Unfortunately, there is no monetary reason and thus no motivation to properly investigate and research these outlier incidents. Real science always takes the backseat to the "money trail."
    This thread only includes a small sample of adverse incidents, and if that was all there were then the outlier label might be valid. But far too many otherwise healthy individuals in the 15-50 range have dropped dead in the last 18 months after taking vaccines for those vaccines to be given the label as SAFE.

    Outliers only remain outliers when they are rare occurrences. Less than 5 adverse events in 100,000 is rare. Over 150 adverse events in 100,000 (and that is likely grossly undercounted) is not what I would call rare. In any other circumstances, these vaccines and boosters would have never been considered for widespread public distribution with these results.

    And we know the evidence is clear that the vaccines are not effective at this point and haven't been for the better part of the last year, boosters or not.

    The original vaccines should have been originally targeted primarily to high risk groups and those closest to members of those groups. Boosters should never have been targeted to any groups except those at highest risk. But that wouldn't have made Big Pharma anywhere near the profits that they immediately envisioned once the vaccine gravy train got rolling. Once again, "Follow the money."

  13. #5668
    Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    39,913

    Re: Covid - 19

    The number of incidents doesn't change the basic premise, there is no direct connection to the vaccines/boosters for these untimely deaths. Is there an accurate, genuine figure on this? Probably not...there is no motivation by those in-the-know to track and publish such a number. Are you saying 150 out of 100,000 is some valid stat? If so, that is .15%. A mere fraction of 1%. Hardly an indictment of the boosters.

    More importantly, for public safety, we need to identify the factor(s) those healthy people had...some pre-existing condition...that made them susceptible to suffer ill-effects from the booster. Then not give those with said condition the booster shot going forward. Real science would investigate and find the answers, but that costs money and there is no ROI, so it won't happen.

  14. #5669
    Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    56,514

    Re: Covid - 19

    Nobody “needs” the boosters.
    HCSH cumulative point differential by quarter:

    231 522 654 -54

  15. #5670
    Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    11,905

    Re: Covid - 19

    Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    The number of incidents doesn't change the basic premise, there is no direct connection to the vaccines/boosters for these untimely deaths. Is there an accurate, genuine figure on this? Probably not...there is no motivation by those in-the-know to track and publish such a number. Are you saying 150 out of 100,000 is some valid stat? If so, that is .15%. A mere fraction of 1%. Hardly an indictment of the boosters.

    More importantly, for public safety, we need to identify the factor(s) those healthy people had...some pre-existing condition...that made them susceptible to suffer ill-effects from the booster. Then not give those with said condition the booster shot going forward. Real science would investigate and find the answers, but that costs money and there is no ROI, so it won't happen.
    The VAERS reported adverse events that I looked at (and the reports were not current) showed over 170 (I used over 150 since it makes the same point) adverse events for every 100,00 people vaccinated. And we know that many, many adverse events were not reported into the system. So the real numbers are probably more like at least 500 adverse events per 100,000 as compared to less than 5 adverse events per 100,000 in most recent "safe" vaccine rollouts.

    So you are trying to tell me that an adverse events rate for China virus vaccines that is at least 30 times more but is probably actually more like 100 times more than normal "safe" vaccine rollouts doesn't concern you?

    1 out of every 200 people vaccinated having an adverse event would be major news for any other vaccine and would cause that vaccine to be pulled for further study. In this case the vaccines should be pulled for proper initial study since only minimal human trials were done (with adverse results hidden) on the original vaccines. No significant human trails were done on the boosters to prevent adverse results from stopping the booster rollout.

    And that doesn't even take into account the emerging studies showing potential long-term adverse effects of these basically untested vaccines on human reproductive health. That is likely to become the biggest story of all over time. Pfizer documents that were tried to be buried for 70 years included this information. The FDA knew and ignored these potentially disastrous side-effects when issuing and continuing its vaccine authorizations.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts