+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 386 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 5777

Thread: Covid - 19

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Re: Covid - 19

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Need to watch Carlin's ripping of the "green movement," funny as heck, and it's funny because it's true.

As for this bit, well, ya know, we "Boomers" and the generation(s) before us used to do crazy things...drink from a garden hose, hardly ever washed our hands (except when forced to by an adult), shared food/drink w/o any thought of "germs," played in mud, dirt, the woods. And from the safety side of the coin, NO SEATBELTS! rode in the back of pick-up truck, tailgate down! BTW, used to settle things with our fists, and that happened quite often. Funny thing, we all had guns at home too. But never ever considered using one to settle an argument, it was a fair, stand-up fist fight. Then afterwards, the bloody nose, busted lip, bruised and battered combatants would shake hands and be friends again!

More...I don't remember any kid being sickly. The only exception was one kid down the street, Timmy N. who everyone called "Nailhead" because of his last name. He was kind of sickly...I think he had asthma and a few other ailments. But even he would play touch football in the street or tackle football on some vacant lot (no equipment, of course) and do the best he could with his condition. He didn't ask for special treatment and that's good because he sure as heck wasn't going to get any! But, 99% of everyone I grew up with, knew at school, knew from playing sports, just neighbors and acquaintances were all healthy. And today, even though I am personally in the worst shape of my life (athletically speaking) I can still ride my bike further and faster than the youngsters around here. They are pathetic!
    Any one that ever drank Boone's Farm.. or MD2020 when they were younger will NOT die from a silly virus.. lol

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Need to watch Carlin's ripping of the "green movement," funny as heck, and it's funny because it's true.

As for this bit, well, ya know, we "Boomers" and the generation(s) before us used to do crazy things...drink from a garden hose, hardly ever washed our hands (except when forced to by an adult), shared food/drink w/o any thought of "germs," played in mud, dirt, the woods. And from the safety side of the coin, NO SEATBELTS! rode in the back of pick-up truck, tailgate down! BTW, used to settle things with our fists, and that happened quite often. Funny thing, we all had guns at home too. But never ever considered using one to settle an argument, it was a fair, stand-up fist fight. Then afterwards, the bloody nose, busted lip, bruised and battered combatants would shake hands and be friends again!

More...I don't remember any kid being sickly. The only exception was one kid down the street, Timmy N. who everyone called "Nailhead" because of his last name. He was kind of sickly...I think he had asthma and a few other ailments. But even he would play touch football in the street or tackle football on some vacant lot (no equipment, of course) and do the best he could with his condition. He didn't ask for special treatment and that's good because he sure as heck wasn't going to get any! But, 99% of everyone I grew up with, knew at school, knew from playing sports, just neighbors and acquaintances were all healthy. And today, even though I am personally in the worst shape of my life (athletically speaking) I can still ride my bike further and faster than the youngsters around here. They are pathetic!
    Nice deflection. I’ve done a lot of what you described above.

People with weak ****ing immune systems don’t need to die because they’re ****ing weak. No.

Social satire is one thing. That’s a joke. Haha, funny

Don’t make joke that’s really not haha funny, about folks with comorbid conditions, or people we know that could be susceptible to a poor outcome from being infected with this.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Get a life, Turbo! George Carlin is ****ing funny!!! He attacks everyone and everything, and does so without restraints and remorse. He has bits attacking religion, rednecks, whitey, sports, political figures (you can fast forward when he attacks one of your libtard politicians, and just watch when he attacks a Repub...you'll say, yep, he's right! And you'll laugh too.)

Sounds like you could use a good laugh.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

TX State Fair has been cancelled for 2020.. No Fletcher's corn dog for me this year... or fried banana pudding.... or other very bad for you, but delicious foods...

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    TX State Fair has been cancelled for 2020.. No Fletcher's corn dog for me this year... or fried banana pudding.... or other very bad for you, but delicious foods...
    Probably extended your life a couple of months.

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Probably extended your life a couple of months.
    That should be his decision. Personal decisions used to matter, now we defer to state and federal governments. Soon enough you will let them decide what you can buy and when!

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2180 View Post
    That should be his decision. Personal decisions used to matter, now we defer to state and federal governments. Soon enough you will let them decide what you can buy and when!
    In this world of leftist fascism, you aren't even allowed your personal OPINION anymore. It's group think or public shaming.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

You don’t have a right to kill or injure other people.

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    In this world of leftist fascism, you aren't even allowed your personal OPINION anymore. It's group think or public shaming.
    It’s quite common now. I’m just glad there a few La Tech brethren that can see that. It gives me hope....

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    What does a corn dog or banana pudding have to do with killing someone? If the fair is open and I choose to go and die a as a result, it was my decision!

If the government limits people’s choices fewer people will die from dangerous things? I’ve ridden a few miles in the back of a pickup truck, ridden in the front seat of a car without a seat belt, drank from a garden hose, sprayed Roundup on weeds, breathed in some asbestos...I’ll die someday of something, like many other from the past. We used to call that part of life. Now people like you think the government and some form of mask can protect us.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

If the government limits people’s choices fewer people will die from dangerous things? I’ve ridden a few miles in the back of a pickup truck, ridden in the front seat of a car without a seat belt, drank from a garden hose, sprayed Roundup on weeds, breathed in some asbestos...I’ll die someday of something, like many other from the past. We used to call that part of life. Now people like you think the government and some form of mask can protect us.
    Yeah, but that is risk you took for your own life. I am talking about giving your COVID to someone else. Not cool. You could seriously hurt or kill someone.

TEA is requiring masks in school buildings.

Yeah, but that is risk you took for your own life. I am talking about giving your COVID to someone else. Not cool. You could seriously hurt or kill someone.
    If someone else is around me they made a decision to get out of their house. It was their choice/ not my fault.

Life has consequences. It’s always been that way.

+ Reply to Thread