+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 386 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246286336 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 5777

Thread: Covid - 19

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Re: Covid - 19

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I actually thought with JBE's military experience he would have more on the ball dealing with logistics and natural disasters -

He is either clueless or just doesn't care
    Don't you think this is coming from Biden? Remember, Trump had no plan- according the the dementia man at the top. They ran out in Shreveport and hadn't had any at the fair grounds for the past couple of weeks. After Biden decided he would take credit for all of it, they magically have enough to give 1,000 a day just at that location alone now. JBE was probably holding them as directed.

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I actually thought with JBE's military experience he would have more on the ball dealing with logistics and natural disasters -

He is either clueless or just doesn't care
    Not going to fight that fight too much, but having major disaster paperwork completed, timely, and in POTUS’s court was a plus.

Same for the Title 32. Both for the hurricane season, but also for Covid. He ain’t hitting it out the park for that, but if Trump hauls him to the White House twice, he hasn’t gotten it all wrong, yeah?

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    JBE doesn't care. If it' not BR-NO it doesn't matter. Just ask the folks in Lake Chuck.
    What you want to ask the Chuck? Lol.

JBE doesn't care. If it' not BR-NO it doesn't matter. Just ask the folks in Lake Chuck.
    Oh, I don’t think you ever announced the denouement of your story of the line crews waiting to do work after Laura. How’d that end up?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by turbodawg View Post
    You think it's funny those folks were abandoned by JBE and the state? You are a sicko.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Oh, I don’t think you ever announced the denouement of your story of the line crews waiting to do work after Laura. How’d that end up?

I suppose you mean that embarrassing episode when JBE's goons denied out-of-state crews the right to work, to help? Yeah, just another example of the horrendous guvnar you morons elected.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

You think it's funny those folks were abandoned by JBE and the state? You are a sicko.
    I think he meant he lives in Lake Charles. He speaks in code and I have learned how to decipher it.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    I think he meant he lives in Lake Charles. He speaks in code and I have learned how to decipher it.
    Yeah, I know he claims to speak for LC and everything down there is hunky-dory! One of my contractors is back down there right now because desperate folks were crying for help. One of my business associates has FOUR destroyed buildings and can't find a contractor to work on them. I have hooked him up with another of mine...even though I really need work done on several properties I want to put on the market ASAP.

I am doing more for LC than our crappy guvnar ever did!

Back to the subject of this thread...but more on our crappy guvnar.

Locally the NRMC took the lead in organizing the roll-out of the vaccine. I, as a member of the Board of Directors, really just went along for the ride and voted YES when asked to approve what the medical center's leaders wanted to do. They deserve all of the credit. Meanwhile "the state" has done nothing! Those communities waiting on JBE's clueless bunch to lead have been left by the roadside. Actually, "the state" has been counter-productive. For instance, they took 1,200 doses earmarked for Natchitoches and had them sent elsewhere...we got only 300 more doses this week, instead of the 1,500 originally promised. The reasoning? Ready for this...we were told Natchitoches has seen a disproportionate distribution of vaccinations. A MUCH higher % of the local populace has been vaccinated than the state average and WAY more than those places depending on JBE and his ilk.

Now, we do have a supply from previous weeks in storage and those are being distributed at a rate up to 1,000/day! There is a shelf-life for the vaccine, so we can't wait and try to hold onto some of the supply. I am still slated to get shot #2 on February 2nd. Guess we'll see if there is any vaccine available.

Kudos to the NRMC and the cooperating organizations, including the City of Natchitoches and those medical professionals who have volunteered their time at the vaccination center...which is the city's Event Center.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Dumb idea for the feds to give it to the governors in the first place. Why build one layer of bureaucracy on another.

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Dumb idea for the feds to give it to the governors in the first place. Why build one layer of bureaucracy on another.
    Taken at face value I agree with this statement. It is always better to reduce bureaucracy.

BTW, just got the call, I am good to go on Feb 2nd for shot #2.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Dumb when you have idiots like those in NY and California calling the shots.

I suppose you mean that embarrassing episode when JBE's goons denied out-of-state crews the right to work, to help? Yeah, just another example of the horrendous guvnar you morons elected.
    Never happened.

Yeah, I know he claims to speak for LC and everything down there is hunky-dory! One of my contractors is back down there right now because desperate folks were crying for help. One of my business associates has FOUR destroyed buildings and can't find a contractor to work on them. I have hooked him up with another of mine...even though I really need work done on several properties I want to put on the market ASAP.

I am doing more for LC than our crappy guvnar ever did!
    Nope. Things are far from hunky dory. Far. But the actions from things that fall under the Governor’s executive purview, is the least of my complaints. FEMA, couple issues.

You saying you want the Governor to find people contactors?

Top down response. Army logistics has always been the obvious key to this. May not always be efficient, but damn certainly effective. Hooah.

+ Reply to Thread