+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 386 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217257307 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 5777

Thread: Covid - 19

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Covid - 19

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    I'll take it if my doc recommends it. I think it'll be available first of the year for those at high risk. Widely available in April or so.
    Do you take the flu shot? I never have, but I have considered it this year.

I have given the nod for my 81 year old Mom to take the flu shot. I'll do it for China Virus as well.

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

Make sure she gets the over 55 shot.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Do you take the flu shot? I never have, but I have considered it this year.

I have given the nod for my 81 year old Mom to take the flu shot. I'll do it for China Virus as well.
    I do take the flu shot.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I get the flu shot now, because if I didn't and I got the flu my wife would never let me forget it! Small price to pay to keep the wife from fussing at me.

I have been susceptible to the flu. I have had several very, very bad cases with high fever and all the other ramifications. I am pretty sure I have never gotten the flu when I get the flu shot. Of course, as you know, it is only about 60% effective and that is probably because of the numerous strains out there and the flu shot you get is their "best guess" which strains you are likely to face.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Great job Trump and scientist!!

White House declares 'historic day' as Moderna touts COVID vaccine

Last Update 6 hours ago

Trump touts coronavirus vaccine announcements 'on my watch': 'Great discoveries'
    Administration's Operation Warp Speed has put $2B toward Moderna vaccine, Azar says.

The Moderna announcement came one week after Pfizer and BioNTech said their vaccine also tops 90% effectiveness.

In a Monday tweet, Trump asked "great 'historians'" to "please remember that these great discoveries, which will end the China Plague, all took place on my watch!"

Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar lauded Moderna's vaccine as part of "President Trump's vision" on "Fox & Friends" on Monday morning.

More

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...ion-warp-speed

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Sleepy Joe says he needs to see the Operation Warp Speed plans so he knows how to answer covid questions. Why?? Joe, Goosey, MSM, has told us for 9 months that Trump has completely botched the COVID response and was completely inept.. So why would they need to see anything? I thought they already had a plan in place?

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Another example of democratic hypocrisy... Rules for thee but not for me... This is why people are pushing back against COVID rules and lockdowns from lawmakers..

The pandemic may have "canceled" 2020, but it did not derail an annual gathering of lobbyists and lawmakers on the shores of Maui that brought people from across the country to a luxury resort this week.

— POLITICO (@politico) November 17, 2020

The Governor said no gathering, then he gathered at a posh restaurant, breaking his own rules.

And now, state legislators who no doubt are telling their constituents not to gather, are gathering at a tropical luxury resort.LINK

— Senator Melissa Melendez (@senatormelendez) November 17, 2020

The ruling class has their own set of rules:

French Laundry dinner with governor and top lobbyist/advisor. Trip to Maui joining lawmakers and lobbyists.

As California re-locks down, elected officials are still getting out there…

— Jeremy B. White (@JeremyBWhite) November 17, 2020

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    Sleepy Joe says he needs to see the Operation Warp Speed plans so he knows how to answer covid questions. Why?? Joe, Goosey, MSM, has told us for 9 months that Trump has completely botched the COVID response and was completely inept.. So why would they need to see anything? I thought they already had a plan in place?
    That is how transition planning works.

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    That is how transition planning works.
    Why transition something that Joe, democrats, and you have claimed is a complete failure? Joe said he already had a plan.. a better plan.. so why the need to know details of Operation Warp Speed?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Why transition something that Joe, democrats, and you have claimed is a complete failure? Joe said he already had a plan.. a better plan.. so why the need to know details of Operation Warp Speed?
    tick, tick, tick...

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

You sound like you haven’t ever been involved in a job transition before.

You need to know what everyone is currently doing (roles and responsibilities) so that you can reposition and distribute the new responsibilities that allows you to implement your plan has efficiently as possible. This is really basic organizational effectiveness stuff. Kind of surprised that someone that works for a large company wouldn’t know it.

You sound like you haven’t ever been involved in a job transition before.

You need to know what everyone is currently doing (roles and responsibilities) so that you can reposition and distribute the new responsibilities that allows you to implement your plan has efficiently as possible. This is really basic organizational effectiveness stuff. Kind of surprised that someone that works for a large company wouldn’t know it.
    No, the point is that Operation Warp Speed is hugely successful thanks in part to Trump eliminating a bunch of normally bureaucratic red tape to allow pharma to quickly develop a vaccine in under a year which normally would take 2-3 years at best. But you refuse to accept this as something positive Trump has done.

No, the point is that Operation Warp Speed is hugely successful thanks in part to Trump eliminating a bunch of normally bureaucratic red tape to allow pharma to quickly develop a vaccine in under a year which normally would take 2-3 years at best. But you refuse to accept this as something positive Trump has done.
    Operation Warp Speed WAS good. No one says it wasn’t.

Operation Warp Speed WAS good. No one says it wasn’t.
    Now, that wasn't so hard, was it?

Oh shoot! Goosey just earned a couple of credibility points back. He's still at negative gazillion, but, hey, any step in the right direction is good.

+ Reply to Thread