+ Reply to Thread
Page 381 of 386 FirstFirst ... 281331371379380381382383 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 5777

Thread: Covid - 19

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Covid - 19

I was at the hospital this morning registering for a procedure and had to endure the battery of questions including: have you been vaccinated, if so, when and what, have you tested positive for the China Virus, etc... in between the questions I commented about having doubts about the whole matter and both of the nurses were adamant about their displeasure with having to get vaxxed to keep their jobs. I was surprised by their candor and how upset they were. One was particularly angry about it. Said she is a single mom of two kids, needs her job!! and so thought she had no choice. But, whew! I finally said, "sorry I brought it up, didn't mean to upset you." Not your fault, she said, it's those...then her voice trailed off, didn't finish her sentence.

Doctors and nurses, all those in the medical field are top notch folks. Heroes, as far as I am concerned.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I was at the hospital this morning registering for a procedure and had to endure the battery of questions including: have you been vaccinated, if so, when and what, have you tested positive for the China Virus, etc... in between the questions I commented about having doubts about the whole matter and both of the nurses were adamant about their displeasure with having to get vaxxed to keep their jobs. I was surprised by their candor and how upset they were. One was particularly angry about it. Said she is a single mom of two kids, needs her job!! and so thought she had no choice. But, whew! I finally said, "sorry I brought it up, didn't mean to upset you." Not your fault, she said, it's those...then her voice trailed off, didn't finish her sentence.

Doctors and nurses, all those in the medical field are top notch folks. Heroes, as far as I am concerned.
    Xi, Trudeau, Biden....all the same thing.

It's only "my body my choice" if you want to kill another human being. They are all for that kind of thing. Evil rules the world.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Just saw a report on CNBC about the critical shortage of medical field workers, including doctors and nurses, and some of it stems from BIDEN's destruction of LEGAL IMMIGRATION. This post could also be on the Immigration Thread since Biden's stupidity is also impacting other fields, not just medical jobs. But the near-term impact will manifest first, and worst, in the healthcare industry.

Back in 2020, Trump's last year, quality LEGAL immigrants, like those with healthcare credentials, could be processed and licensed to practice their craft in about 4 months. Thanks to Biden's asinine policies that period has increased to 17 months IF the LEGAL immigrant can even get credentialed to practice in the USA.

This crunch in LEGAL immigration of QUALITY, EDUCATED people, thanks to the idiots "in charge" is also impacting STEM fields and causing a "brain drain" as more and more qualified engineers/scientists are saying to Hell with Biden's America and opting to immigrate to other countries, like in Europe and the Middle East where oil money is raising the compensation bar.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Just saw a report on CNBC about the critical shortage of medical field workers, including doctors and nurses, and some of it stems from BIDEN's destruction of LEGAL IMMIGRATION. This post could also be on the Immigration Thread since Biden's stupidity is also impacting other fields, not just medical jobs. But the near-term impact will manifest first, and worst, in the healthcare industry.

Back in 2020, Trump's last year, quality LEGAL immigrants, like those with healthcare credentials, could be processed and licensed to practice their craft in about 4 months. Thanks to Biden's asinine policies that period has increased to 17 months IF the LEGAL immigrant can even get credentialed to practice in the USA.

This crunch in LEGAL immigration of QUALITY, EDUCATED people, thanks to the idiots "in charge" is also impacting STEM fields and causing a "brain drain" as more and more qualified engineers/scientists are saying to Hell with Biden's America and opting to immigrate to other countries, like in Europe and the Middle East where oil money is raising the compensation bar.
    And this is why there at least needs to be a short-term ban on ALL immigration. Flush the whole system before it is reopened slowly.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Amazing

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Not possible that the number of unvaxxed is so large there is almost a 100% more of them will possibly be in an accident.

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Not possible that the number of unvaxxed is so large there is almost a 100% more of them will possibly be in an accident.
    There are lies, damn lies, and statistics...

I think they may be onto something with that correlation between auto accidents and the Covid vaccine.

The ones who didn't get the vaccine t are less likely to be cowering in their basement (or their parent's basement) wearing quadruple masks and more likely to be out trying to work and fix the stuff the idiot in the WH has destroyed.

Real Americans.

Dang! that's not very encouraging. I got the Pfizer shots last February. Haven't experienced any side effects, I know about. Been nearly 2 years, maybe the danger is passed.

+ Reply to Thread