+ Reply to Thread
Page 372 of 386 FirstFirst ... 272322362370371372373374382 ... LastLast
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 5777

Thread: Covid - 19

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Covid - 19

I bet most of you, if not all of you, have had a penicillin shot at some time in your life. It has literally saved MILLIONS of lives fighting infections that used to kill. But...some people are allergic to it. Yep, some people have an adverse reaction to it. OMG! let's ban penicillin, since if we can't all take it, none of us should!

There is so much STUPIDITY coming from all sides in this whole China Virus, vax or not to vax, mess it is beyond ridiculous. We are in this mess because asinine politics infiltrated and the true science was again, shucked aside. Unfortunately, this is not new, seen this all before, you know: evolution, man-made global warming, a fetus is not a human being, etc.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I bet most of you, if not all of you, have had a penicillin shot at some time in your life. It has literally saved MILLIONS of lives fighting infections that used to kill. But...some people are allergic to it. Yep, some people have an adverse reaction to it. OMG! let's ban penicillin, since if we can't all take it, none of us should!

There is so much STUPIDITY coming from all sides in this whole China Virus, vax or not to vax, mess it is beyond ridiculous. We are in this mess because asinine politics infiltrated and the true science was again, shucked aside. Unfortunately, this is not new, seen this all before, you know: evolution, man-made global warming, a fetus is not a human being, etc.
    Yep. If you want a vaccine, get a vaccine. If you don't.....don't.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

There is no valid comparison between penicillin and CCP Virus jabs.

Certainly there have been adverse reactions to penicillin. But those reactions can be tested for, and those people can avoid penicillin.

With the CCP Virus jabs, adverse events are far more frequent and are not predictable based on the multiple formulations and dosage levels that have been delivered without adequate notification. These shots are still experimental no matter how many faux approvals they receive from the FDA and CDC.

There is no denying the benefits of penicillin. There is plenty of doubt about the effectiveness of CCP Virus jabs, with multiple studies showing little positive to in some cases negative impact from those jabs.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    There is no denying the benefits of penicillin. There is plenty of doubt about the effectiveness of CCP Virus jabs, with multiple studies showing little positive to in some cases negative impact from those jabs.
    More disinformation.

If the jab was not effective, Fauci himself would have contracted COVID by now. Certainly with his rhetoric you could assume he is vaccined and boostered to the max.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    There is no valid comparison between penicillin and CCP Virus jabs.

Certainly there have been adverse reactions to penicillin. But those reactions can be tested for, and those people can avoid penicillin.

With the CCP Virus jabs, adverse events are far more frequent and are not predictable based on the multiple formulations and dosage levels that have been delivered without adequate notification. These shots are still experimental no matter how many faux approvals they receive from the FDA and CDC.

Flu shots. I know this, my wife has been getting the flu shot for years, decades! and has NEVER had the flu. I have been spotty at getting the annual flu shot and have gotten the flu several times but ONLY in years w/o the flu shot. I have NEVER had the flu in a year when I too got the annual flu shot.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I have had the flu 2 times. One year I got the shot, the second time I didn’t. Both times I didn’t know I had it until I had been fighting what I thought were allergies for 5-6 days. Never ran fever or felt bad either time. Just stuffed nose. I think shots, infections, and disease affect every person on the planet differently.

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I have had the flu 2 times. One year I got the shot, the second time I didn’t. Both times I didn’t know I had it until I had been fighting what I thought were allergies for 5-6 days. Never ran fever or felt bad either time. Just stuffed nose. I think shots, infections, and disease affect every person on the planet differently.
    Never ran a fever? Are you sure you had the flu?

One year when I did get the flu I went to my doctor and sat in a packed waiting room of sick people...if you aren't sick when you go, you will leave sick after being exposed to 25 people coughing, sneezing, hacking, breathing on ya! Anyway, my doctor swabbed the inside of my cheek to run a flu test. Came back with, "Congrats, you are the 50th person we have checked so far today and the first who actually has the flu." The rest had bad colds and/or other ailments.

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I have a similar experience, except I got a fever of about 103 that just wouldn't go away, and felt like I was coming out of a fog for the next two weeks.

I have voluntarily taken the flu shot twice (once, in the 70s, I was driven to a room when I was in Guantanamo Bay where they hit both of my arms with those vaccine guns for the swine flu), and both times were the only times I actually got the flu. When that happened the first time I vowed to never get one again, but the second time I was caring for my 92 year old mother who was suffering with lung cancer and didn't want to risk giving her the flu. She never caught it from me.

I never had a small pox vaccine work either (got them every year for about 4 years as they kept trying to get one to "take").

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Never ran a fever? Are you sure you had the flu?

One year when I did get the flu I went to my doctor and sat in a packed waiting room of sick people...if you aren't sick when you go, you will leave sick after being exposed to 25 people coughing, sneezing, hacking, breathing on ya! Anyway, my doctor swabbed the inside of my cheek to run a flu test. Came back with, "Congrats, you are the 50th person we have checked so far today and the first who actually has the flu." The rest had bad colds and/or other ailments.
    Went in for antibiotics to fight sinus stuff and came out with positive flu. Absolutely never felt bad. I think that is a major problem with healthcare. We all respond differently to infections, vaccines, and recoveries are all different. Doctors have become very conditioned to look for and treat one specific thing and they rule things out base on vaccine status or trends. Sometimes, the thing you never look for is the exact thing ailing someone. My son had an intestinal parasite 8 years ago. He was diagnosed with indigestion, allergies, reflux, cold, stomach bug, and something else. Then, after almost 6 months of him losing weight, throwing up, and just being absolutely pitiful, they sent him to a gastro for a scope. Found and fixed. Our doctor learned that day that he should broaden his search when looking for a problem and he has. I had become convinced that certain symptoms meant you had or didn’t have the flu. I didn’t have any, so in my mind I didn’t have the flu. Doctor seemed to feel same way. When tested, he was like, “you don’t have the flu, but we’ll test to rule it out.” Ha!

2 and 3 year old kids returning to doctor within a week of the Covid vaccine having rashes and seizures.

+ Reply to Thread