+ Reply to Thread
Page 166 of 386 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216266 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 5777

Thread: Covid - 19

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: Covid - 19

You’ll defend anything he does!

Hahaha!

At least you’re honest about trashing Obama for doing the same thing. You’re at least self-aware.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    You’ll defend anything he does!

Hahaha!

At least you’re honest about trashing Obama for doing the same thing. You’re at least self-aware.
    So, where did obummer spend all that money, since he didn't spend it on the military? He didn't spend it on infrastructure. He did greatly increase welfare, putting 8 million more on the rolls, food stamps, etc... Can the $10 trillion be accounted for via these social programs? Not legitimately.

I am more "self-aware" than any of you goofy TDSers. Your minds are clogged with hatred, blind hatred! Defend "anything" he does? Wrong again. Hahaha! You mindlessly attack everything he does. You have zero credibility...and if you're not careful you'll be joining your comrade in the negative credibility range.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    So, where did obummer spend all that money, since he didn't spend it on the military? He didn't spend it on infrastructure. He did greatly increase welfare, putting 8 million more on the rolls, food stamps, etc... Can the $10 trillion be accounted for via these social programs? Not legitimately.

I am more "self-aware" than any of you goofy TDSers. Your minds are clogged with hatred, blind hatred! Defend "anything" he does? Wrong again. Hahaha! You mindlessly attack everything he does. You have zero credibility...and if you're not careful you'll be joining your comrade in the negative credibility range.
    Obama spend $6.3 trillion on defense...
    https://www.thebalance.com/national-debt-under-obama-3306293

A
    nd you lecture me about mindless attacks!

Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Obama spend $6.3 trillion on defense...
    https://www.thebalance.com/national-debt-under-obama-3306293

A
    nd you lecture me about mindless attacks!

You can't even read and comprehend the article you present as support for your BS! No, I won't waste my time lecturing you...I'd get a more intelligent response from a chair.

You can't even read and comprehend the article you present as support for your BS! No, I won't waste my time lecturing you...I'd get a more intelligent response from a chair.
    *not a refutation

The numbers in that article you posted are bogus. obummer didn't spend that much during his 8 years...the real number is $5.2 trillion. But that represents less thah 100% of what the Pentagon asked for at that time. There was also $billions spent moth-balling and deactivating equipment and entire units, so part of that money was actually used to down-size our military.

That $5.2 trillion was less than what had been budgeted for so again...how did obummer run up $10 trillion of additional debt? It was not on military spending.

Clearly Trump is spending money on rebuilding the military. Now, you can disagree with that, or parts of that...and even I will say at some point enough is enough. The military spending should plateau and then it would be a matter of maintaining our strategic advantages for some period, until such time as new technology calls for another leap to the next level.

BTW...you know who has been very quiet recently? Oh yes, our old friends the moooslim terrorists! Trump has kicked their asses! Oh, there are and will always be cells and yes, they are opportunistic and will jump at any chance to pull off some terrorist attack. But overall their worldwide organization has been punched in the mouth...worse! kicked in the nuts! Another in a long line of accomplishments for our gallant leader, President Trump. I guarantee they are licking their wounds and rooting for Biden to get elected.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

That’s called pork stodg. A few guys here had a fit because of 25 mil to the Lincoln Center last go round (well, they had a fit until Trump said he was for it). Now we’re adding billions to a stimulus bill for things that have nothing to do with the virus.
    I know it could be considered so. Akin to all the pork the Dems attached to the last relief package. I don't like it, but at least this actually addresses Fed gov't responsibilities.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

More and more coming out around the world positive per the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine working like a charm.
    Trump was right again! I even know some Dr’s and nurses here taking it as a preventative.

Published 1 hour ago

Eagles' Jalen Mills shares video of doctors praising hydroxychloroquine: 'The world should hear this'
    The Super Bowl champ shared the video on social media

Philadelphia Eagles cornerback, and one-time Super Bowl champ, Jalen Mills drew some blowback after one of his tweets appeared to be in support of doctors in Washington praising the benefits of using hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19 patients.

The video was posted on Twitter multiple times and in one instance was shared by President Trump. It was unclear when the video was shot. Twitter later took the particular video shared by Trump down over a violation of its misinformation policy.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/eagle...ne-coronavirus

I know several people who are alive today because they were treated with HCQ. This Nigerian doctor is right, and she is also right she will end up dead. Probably commit suicide by shooting herself 43 times, throwing herself off a building into a vat of molten lead, and then tie herself to train tracks...definite case of suicide.

There is no doubt there is a conspiracy afoot, advanced by the Left to try to destroy America, at least enough to hamper Trump's reelection bid, and partially funded by Big Pharma who will "invent" a vaccine containing the active ingredients in HCQ and make $billions (with kickbacks to the Dems).

She either trained or practiced in Alexandria for a time. She's my favorite new character in the COVID saga...she believes disease comes from demon/alien semen. It's like a Neil Gaiman book!
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

I know several people who are alive today because they were treated with HCQ. This Nigerian doctor is right, and she is also right she will end up dead. Probably commit suicide by shooting herself 43 times, throwing herself off a building into a vat of molten lead, and then tie herself to train tracks...definite case of suicide.

There is no doubt there is a conspiracy afoot, advanced by the Left to try to destroy America, at least enough to hamper Trump's reelection bid, and partially funded by Big Pharma who will "invent" a vaccine containing the active ingredients in HCQ and make $billions (with kickbacks to the Dems).
    Former FDA head Scott Gottlieb:

“I think at this point, we can definitively say hydroxychloroquine doesn't work. I'm not sure what more we need to do."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.axi...993c55358.html

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post

“I think at this point, we can definitively say hydroxychloroquine doesn't work. I'm not sure what more we need to do."

What more they need to do? They can start by taking a long walk on a short pier. With them out of the way the doctors who are actually treating China Virus patients can roll up their sleeves and save lives.

I have no dog in this fight* and don't KNOW how well HCQ works, or not. I do trust real doctors, who stand to make nothing extra from using a cheap drug, more than I trust those who have ulterior motives.

*yes, we all have a "dog in this fight" as part of the overall, big picture.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post

I really wish he would cite the studies he is referring to. As far as I know to date there has been no study which included the combination of drugs being touted along with the patients being in early stages of the disease. The only studies I have read were done with HCQ alone on patients that were already on vents.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Big Pharma hates treating for cheap. So does Fauci and everybody heavy in drug stocks.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

How dare this Uber liberal go against the regressive’s matra of dumbing down our children during this very usable crisis. Common sense says this is what needs to happen.

Published 9 hours ago

Bill Gates says schools should reopen despite COVID-19
    Gates says 'benefits outweigh the costs' despite coronavirus

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyl...spite-covid-19

+ Reply to Thread