+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 386 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218268 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 5777

Thread: Covid - 19

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Covid - 19

Two more stories by folks who have actually experienced it. HCQ saves lives, when properly prescribed by a doctor, together with some Zithromax, and both responded and were over the virus attack quickly. Both are 60+, one man, one woman. In one case Linda D. says her own doctor refused to prescribe it, so she went to another doctor and bam! Linda D. is a proponent for the use of HCQ.

Most, if not all, doctors seem to agree that HCQ works best, and perhaps only, when a patient is early in the infection process. That appears to be the consensus. Yet, my friend Douglas C. got clobbered by it, went into the hospital on a Thursday afternoon, was given HCQ and probably something else, in lieu of going on one of those ventilators, and was released feeling great within 48 hours. He still says emphatically HCQ saved his life. It might have been early in his actual infection period, but his symptoms were acute like those hospitalized. That was back in March or April, so maybe the virus has mutated or perhaps Douglas' metabolism is such that it worked for him. I don't know...what I do know is HCQ continues to benefit folks, and should be in the toolbox of doctors treating China virus victims.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Two more stories by folks who have actually experienced it. HCQ saves lives, when properly prescribed by a doctor, together with some Zithromax, and both responded and were over the virus attack quickly. Both are 60+, one man, one woman. In one case Linda D. says her own doctor refused to prescribe it, so she went to another doctor and bam! Linda D. is a proponent for the use of HCQ.

Most, if not all, doctors seem to agree that HCQ works best, and perhaps only, when a patient is early in the infection process. That appears to be the consensus. Yet, my friend Douglas C. got clobbered by it, went into the hospital on a Thursday afternoon, was given HCQ and probably something else, in lieu of going on one of those ventilators, and was released feeling great within 48 hours. He still says emphatically HCQ saved his life. It might have been early in his actual infection period, but his symptoms were acute like those hospitalized. That was back in March or April, so maybe the virus has mutated or perhaps Douglas' metabolism is such that it worked for him. I don't know...what I do know is HCQ continues to benefit folks, and should be in the toolbox of doctors treating China virus victims.
    No, most doctors do not agree with that. Stop being an idiot and spreading fake information.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

We only know of 2 that tested positive over here (one a PT and the other a teacher both 63-64 years of age). Both experienced it like a severe cold with some chills for about 36 hours. That was it.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    No, most doctors do not agree with that. Stop being an idiot and spreading fake information.
    I want to introduce you to Doug C. I sent him a message some weeks ago telling him about you. He said he'd like to "explain some things to you." I want you to call him an idiot to his face and say he was not saved by the use of HCQ.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

I want to introduce you to Doug C. I sent him a message some weeks ago telling him about you. He said he'd like to "explain some things to you." I want you to call him an idiot to his face and say he was not saved by the use of HCQ.
    He might think it was what saved him, but he can’t know he would have died had he not been given it.

“There is no reason to keep talking about hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19,” Dr. Carlos del Rio, an infectious disease physician at Emory University School of Medicine, told NBC News. “It does not work for treatment or for prevention. I have no idea why there is still talk about it, but it’s wrong.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...mp/ncna1235347

Dr. Carlos del Rio is one doctor...apparently on the take by Big Pharma promising him kickbacks.

Everyone should asked themselves this question: why would ANY doctor or HC official say, keep saying, HCQ works for the China virus if in fact it does not?

What do they have to gain, again, if they know it does not work? They will be forever discredited. There is no money in it for them. There is no reason, nothing to gain, by lying about it.

Now, ask yourself this question: why would ANY doctor or HC official say, keep saying, HCQ does not work if in fact it does?

What do they have to gain? Well, big dollars for one thing. HCQ represents a low-cost solution to the China virus problem ("crisis"), no money to be made. And, there is a concerted effort to wreck the economy in order to hamper Trump's reelection bid. Two very powerful reasons for someone to continue discrediting HCQ. If indeed HCQ works, then the whole China virus crisis hoax disappears overnight, the economy comes screaming back, and by November the Dow is over 30K, people are going back to work in droves...you get the picture.

Now, one might say, well, what about the flip side of the political script? Maybe some of these doctors saying HCQ works are just Trump supporters trying to mitigate any political fallout. But! if HCQ truly does not work and the country decides to hook its wagon to that horse, with a Trump endorsement, then bam! Thousands die, Trump gets blamed, and he is toast in November. Really? So, we are to believe that Trump-supporting doctors knowing full well HCQ does not work would put their guy's political future at such risk?

I have already posted I DO NOT KNOW the truth about HCQ, one way or the other. I do not know. But following rational thought processes, there is no reason for anyone to say HCQ works, when they know it doesn't, and plenty of reasons for those who know it does work, to say it doesn't: politics and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

This is why democrats cannot ever have control again.. another example of stupid crap added to stimulus bill proposal... I'm sure there are a few people on this board who actually support this..

A group of Senate Democrats are pushing to include a provision in the next coronavirus relief package that would provide access to free phone and video calls for people incarcerated in federal prisons.

The group includes Democratic Sens. Amy Klobuchar (Minn.), Tammy Duckworth (Ill.), Cory Booker (N.J.) and Elizabeth Warren (Mass.). Sen. Angus King, a Maine Independent, also signed onto the letter.

Lawmakers remain far apart in negotiations for the next coronavirus stimulus package.

Yes, the reason they are far apart is that democrats are also pushing in their 3 Trillion dollar stimulus package, bailouts for several pension funds and money to give to large democrat run cities where their policies have failed and they are in debt.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Regressive liberals are so short sidedly stupid!

Last Update 1 hour ago

Nearly 18,000 California inmates could be released early due to coronavirus

California Police Chiefs Association warns some violent criminals being released 'without a consideration for the larger impact on public safety'

https://www.foxnews.com/us/californi...se-coronavirus

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

USA Today Editorial: Make COVID vaccine mandatory

quote:

Make vaccines free, don't allow religious or personal objections, and punish those who won't be vaccinated. They are threatening the lives of others.

Amazing how many people would love to live in a fascist society.

ETA: For a civilization that is supposedly "too educated" for "silly" things such as religion, they are racing to prove everything that was predicted over 2000 years ago true..

This is total incompetency that caused these violent last breath deaths and it’s being covered up. Cuomo needs to be arrested!

Gov. Cuomo rejects independent probe of NY nursing home deaths from COVID

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cuo...-investigation

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Here's the latest study on HCQ. We could have saved a lot of lives had we used HCQ like some countries did. https://hcqtrial.com/ I believe I can get my doctor to prescribe it after he sees this study. I'm 73 and diabetic,so, the HCQ is my only chance.

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Here's the latest study on HCQ. We could have saved a lot of lives had we used HCQ like some countries did. https://hcqtrial.com/ I believe I can get my doctor to prescribe it after he sees this study. I'm 73 and diabetic,so, the HCQ is my only chance.
    Saw last night on some show (FOX, I'm sure), that now that Trump has stopped trumpeting HCQ as a treatment, more and more doctors are quietly saying...yeah, it works. There is an HCQ "brand" (can't remember what it is) that has some other name, but "a rose by any other name is still a rose," and it is HCQ. Lefty doctors and those afraid to lose their research funding who, heretofore, have joined the chorus of "Trump's" drug does not work, are now prescribing this drug with the other name. It is HCQ.

Any doctor who knowingly withheld using HCQ for political reasons should not only be sued, but brought up on criminal charges. And murder charges, manslaughter, I guess, in the cases of patient deaths.

Saw last night on some show (FOX, I'm sure), that now that Trump has stopped trumpeting HCQ as a treatment, more and more doctors are quietly saying...yeah, it works. There is an HCQ "brand" (can't remember what it is) that has some other name, but "a rose by any other name is still a rose," and it is HCQ. Lefty doctors and those afraid to lose their research funding who, heretofore, have joined the chorus of "Trump's" drug does not work, are now prescribing this drug with the other name. It is HCQ.

Any doctor who knowingly withheld using HCQ for political reasons should not only be sued, but brought up on criminal charges. And murder charges, manslaughter, I guess, in the cases of patient deaths.
    It is a fraud piece put out most likely by AAPS and is not based on accepted scientific principles. It is not a randomized trial and it is based on much narrower and conflated data sets than the only actual randomized HCQ trials done today - all of which demonstrated that HCQ is not effective.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Here's another interesting drug that I've been taking every day since 2005 for my high triglycerides. https://www.thailandmedical.news/new...id-19-severity

I bet you're going to see some lawsuits over people not being able to get this drug. Our death rate is about 5 times higher than the countries that used the HCQ in the early stages.

+ Reply to Thread