+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 386 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235285 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 5777

Thread: Covid - 19

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Covid - 19

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    BTW, I hope there is a viable vaccine sooner, rather than later, and don't care who gets the political credit for it. I doubt the anti-Trumpers will echo that sentiment, they would rather wait until Trump is out of office before a vaccine is created. But it would be unfortunate to have to wait until January, 2025 for a vaccine...
    I think it will be viable a few weeks before the election and FDA approved.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Literally everybody I know.
    Sounds like you need a new group of friends in Houston.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Sounds like you need a new group of friends in Houston.
    Because we all hope there is a vaccine soon?

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Ask your doctor friend. I don't care what the CDC calls it. There is not A vaccine against A certain strain of the flu. If there were, nobody would get sick after taking THE FLU SHOT. You ever seen them advertise for FLU VACCINES at the drug stores?
    They have a shot-and hope they have the right strains included each year. There is no vaccine and generally no reason to take the shot. This year I might.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I contracted a rare strain of the flu...the Congo Flu...that was not included in the flu shot given that year. That was 2013. Was in Ireland-England and started feeling bad on the flight from London to Houston. Was running a rather high fever by the time we reached Houston.

Most of the time getting the annual flu shot is a good idea. Just stay away from folks confined in an airport for hours, who hail from exotic places...

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    They have a shot-and hope they have the right strains included each year. There is no vaccine and generally no reason to take the shot. This year I might.
    A few years back I was the only one in my family that got the shot. Two teenagers, my wife, my 92 year old mother and me in the household. One of us got the flu...ME.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    A few years back I was the only one in my family that got the shot. Two teenagers, my wife, my 92 year old mother and me in the household. One of us got the flu...ME.
    My wife has gotten the flu shot every year I have known her. She has never had the flu. I get it sometimes, and sometimes I don't. I did not get the flu shot in '13 but my doctor told me it wouldn't have mattered. I did not get the flu shot in 2010 when I got obummer's Mexican Flu. Every year I have gotten the flu shot...no flu for me. And that is 100% of the time. Maybe the shot works for some people, but not for others. I don't know.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Over 200,000 American COVID deaths. Taiwan, more populous than the state of New York, still at 7.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Over 200,000 American COVID deaths. Taiwan, more populous than the state of New York, still at 7.
    !

We should have done what Taiwan did. What did they do? Why is Taiwan the only country that did whatever they did?

!

We should have done what Taiwan did. What did they do? Why is Taiwan the only country that did whatever they did?
    They stayed ahead of the disease.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

They stayed ahead of the disease.
    Brilliant of you to come up with that. Where is your China Virus IQ when us deplorables need it?

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Brilliant of you to come up with that. Where is your China Virus IQ when us deplorables need it?
    LOL. At least he stopped comparing us to Hong Kong, which has ONE major airport.

It's still an island with a very centralized power structure. No Cuomos to deal with while they blow up the nation's statistics (and then blame Trump after threatening to sue him numerous times when he attempted to get everyone on the same page).

Saw a chart....and no, I don't remember the details...that showed if New Jersey and New York states were nations they would be #1 and #2 worst on the planet in China virus stats, and with those two removed the rest of the US fairs very well.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Saw a chart....and no, I don't remember the details...that showed if New Jersey and New York states were nations they would be #1 and #2 worst on the planet in China virus stats, and with those two removed the rest of the US fairs very well.
    Tiawan - 24 million on an island

New York State - 8.4 million

New Jersey - 8.9 million

California - 40 million

Tiawan - 24 million on an island

New York State - 8.4 million

New Jersey - 8.9 million

California - 40 million
    What about Texas?

+ Reply to Thread