+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NW State added to 2023 schedule

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: NW State added to 2023 schedule

We owe them!? You have become contaminated living too close to that cesspool.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    We owe them!? You have become contaminated living too close to that cesspool.
    You do realize they have been gracious in providing us venues to play spring sports?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    You do realize they have been gracious in providing us venues to play spring sports?
    Send them a nice "Thank You" card. Besides, it is not theirs to provide. It's a taxpayer-funded state institution.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Send them a nice "Thank You" card. Besides, it is not theirs to provide. It's a taxpayer-funded state institution.
    Right. They were obligated to help us.

Right. They were obligated to help us.
    And, you don't think Tech would have done the same if the situation was reversed? I guess if that happened, we'd be like, Hey! ULM needs to agree to play us in football now!

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

A gesture of good-will wouldn't kill us...

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

They did in last series. ULM fans only showed up for the first game.

They are still FBS and not going anywhere. Our fans have ALWAYS shown up for this game. My argument is that our fans don't seem to care now and they certainly have not shown up for the last 3 FCS games in Ruston. You are not being honest if you don't think our fans would show up for a game in Ruston (or Monroe) against ulm.

We owe them. They have gone overboard to accommodate us after the tornado.
    I know I would not show up. I am guess there are many that think like I do- why we haven't played them in years. I hope they stick to the plan and never ever play them again. And no, we don't owe them anything other than a thank you for allowing us to play on their fields. TECH would have done the same for them if needed.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Send them a thank you card and an fruit basket. Send one to Ruston and the city of Jackson too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    I know I would not show up. I am guess there are many that think like I do- why we haven't played them in years. I hope they stick to the plan and never ever play them again. And no, we don't owe them anything other than a thank you for allowing us to play on their fields. TECH would have done the same for them if needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasDog View Post
    Send them a thank you card and an fruit basket. Send one to Ruston and the city of Jackson too.
    Thumbs up!

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    NLU isn’t relevant in D1 football and nobody would care.
    Is UNLV? Or UMASS? Or Bowling Green?

I wouldn't trade the SMU or Tulsa or Baylor series for one with ULM. And I wouldn't have swapped any of our past series with Army, MSU, A&M, Navy, USM, UNT, ULL, Houston.

But - I think that all things being equal (and we know they aren't - who knows if the dates would have worked, and I'd want the first game at home which wasn't the case with BG or UMass) I'd rather have had ULM on the schedule than UNLV/BGSU/UMass.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    I'd rather have had ULM on the schedule than UNLV/BGSU/UMass.
    *cough* South Alabama *cough*

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

https://fbschedules.com/ncaa/ulm/

I
    f we could get them in Ruston in 2022 and we went to them in 2025 or 26 - I think it would be a good deal. We need a home game in 2022 and the only other options may be Coast Carolina or Kent State.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAY View Post
    https://fbschedules.com/ncaa/ulm/

I
    f we could get them in Ruston in 2022 and we went to them in 2025 or 26 - I think it would be a good deal. We need a home game in 2022 and the only other options may be Coast Carolina or Kent State.
    https://fbschedules.com/ulm-army-sch...for-2022-2023/ The Warchickens are going to West Point that year. Doubt even they would go for 8 road games!

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    https://fbschedules.com/ulm-army-sch...for-2022-2023/ The Warchickens are going to West Point that year. Doubt even they would go for 8 road games!
    Might should go to that one just to boo them and cheer Army.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Wow! Congrats to the Warchickens. They got a Home-Home with Army. I'm a little jealous of that one.

+ Reply to Thread