+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brooke talks about players' response

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Brooke talks about players' response

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Brooke talks about players' response

It's what I posted when this happened...tough way for seniors to go out. Still, in this case, they did NOT lose the last game they ever played in a Tech uniform. Cherish that...

And, I can't help but focus in on Brooke's comment about how she's been around teams about to make a run. She did it twice at NSU and call me crazy (and you'd be mostly right) but I honestly believe this team had a run in it and we would have seen the Techsters in that last match, playing for the auto-bid to the Dance. We got TECHED by sad circumstances. Same is true for the Dawgs...

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    It's what I posted when this happened...tough way for seniors to go out. Still, in this case, they did NOT lose the last game they ever played in a Tech uniform. Cherish that...

And, I can't help but focus in on Brooke's comment about how she's been around teams about to make a run. She did it twice at NSU and call me crazy (and you'd be mostly right) but I honestly believe this team had a run in it and we would have seen the Techsters in that last match, playing for the auto-bid to the Dance. We got TECHED by sad circumstances. Same is true for the Dawgs...
    I agree....

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

I was on my way to the NBA until I suffered a leg injury during the summer before my senior season in HS. I still played, but wasn’t quite the same.

See how that works.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Half of the teams in America won their last game this year. (unless some didn't go to a tourney or were in early tourneys)

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    I was on my way to the NBA until I suffered a leg injury during the summer before my senior season in HS. I still played, but wasn’t quite the same.

See how that works.
    Sorry to hear those NBA dreams didn't pan out. Feel your pain.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Moving forward we for the first time in a long time have the opportunity to be relevant!!! This year something happened that has not happened in the last several years for me. This year we went into the C-USA Tournament and I truly felt like we were about to see something really special happen and not a oh please lets win a game. I feel in my heart we were going to methodically run down those teams in front of us and flip the NCAA tournament on their side because some of those at large teams was about to get put on pause to see if they would make the cut after we wrecked that party that would be the NCAA Selection Show.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    Moving forward we for the first time in a long time have the opportunity to be relevant!!! This year something happened that has not happened in the last several years for me. This year we went into the C-USA Tournament and I truly felt like we were about to see something really special happen and not a oh please lets win a game. I feel in my heart we were going to methodically run down those teams in front of us and flip the NCAA tournament on their side because some of those at large teams was about to get put on pause to see if they would make the cut after we wrecked that party that would be the NCAA Selection Show.
    From tied for 11th in the conference? We were going to flip the NCAA tournament on their side? You are one very optimistic person my friend. Word of advice, when the sports books open back up, stay away! Stay far away!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I don't know about flipping the NCAAs, or anything for that matter. But, I had a good feeling we would at least reach the CUSA championship game...with a shot. I am even more confident because we got "teched" by this stupid-azz virus.

I had a good feeling, as well. We were barely loosing those games this year to the top teams and had just beat the #4 seed. I think we were going to see this team pull it together at the last minute. They looked at the tournament as a fresh start. I really believe we had a good shot to win the CUSA tournament. Hopefully, things will return to normal next year, because I REALLY like our young players.

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

Lol, I don't know if I share in the same optimism about the tourney.

We did get a name drop on the Dan Patrick Show on Thursday or Friday. That felt nice to hear again on national tv/radio.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade_Antley View Post
    Lol, I don't know if I share in the same optimism about the tourney.

We did get a name drop on the Dan Patrick Show on Thursday or Friday. That felt nice to hear again on national tv/radio.
    Any publicity is good publicity...they say.

I do hope Brooke can turn us around and get us back to being a regular in the big dance.

Love dem Techsters!

Go Techsters!

+ Reply to Thread