Bad Orange Man will be blamed for everything for the next 4 years...regardless of what it is. In this case, even if you are so stupid to believe it, how is Trump to blame for everything that has happened since about April or May? Everyone, by that time, knew the true nature of the China virus, how it spread, how potentially lethal it is. Anyone affected by the virus since then have only themselves, and/or local Dem politicians, to blame. Pelosi and the Dems have done nothing...less than nothing, actually, as they purposely tried to help the virus spread in hopes of wrecking Trump's re-election bid. But, one cannot truly blame them...because! again, everyone knew how to protect yourself, what to do, what not to do.

The party animals down the street have had two more gatherings this week. About a dozen or so on Thanksgiving Day, and a like number, slightly different folks, yesterday for some kind of football-watching, cookout. BTW, last year at this time they were HUGE LSU fans! Flying LSU flags, wearing puke purple/vomit yellow garb. This year they all seem to be Bama fans...imagine that.

Anyway, none of that bunch, a group that includes close to 35-40 people all told, have contracted the China virus. They have had gatherings, no masks, eating from the same chip bowl and sharing other food, hugging on each other...yet, not a single one of them has gotten the virus, that they know of. Could be the whole bunch is infected, but are all asymptomatic. They laugh and scoff at those of us who wear masks. Saw a couple of our "neighbors" in town yesterday, they were maskless as usual, and made a remark about my granddaughter wearing a mask, who is 5.

Another BTW...earlier this week, I learned that wearing a mask is racist! We were going into the local Super One store and there was an older white woman, an employee, handing out masks to those not wearing one, saying you have to have a mask to enter the store. A black woman, late 20's, went ballistic. She yelled at the woman, "you are saying that because I'm black. Well, go "f--k yourself, you white bitch." The black woman pushed past a black male store employee who was trying to hand her a mask and pleading with her to take it. The black rebellious woman did take the mask, then promptly threw it on the floor. About 10 minutes later Natchitoches Police confronted the woman and asked her to leave the premises...OMG! it really hit the fan then. She did end up leaving the store. When we left, after shopping, about 20 minutes later, she was standing near the police cars...3 of them...and having a "discussion" with the officers. She was very animated....

I will say that generally speaking, blacks do a very good job of wearing masks. At least that's been my observation. Better than most whites, actually. But not that woman at the store!