+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1450

Thread: Covid - 19 - Louisiana Edition

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Covid - 19 - Louisiana Edition

Voted yesterday.

Still doing the meaningless temp taking

Making sure all are wearing masks, but no biggie if they are not wearing them properly

Distancing must be optional. Lots of signs, but no enforcement

Finally, the booths are supposed to be cleaned after each voter moves away. Not happening.

Our governor should enforce his own BS.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Two steps forward, one back...and sometimes it's one step forward, two back. Just not making any headway.

Guess it would suffice to update these numbers once a week. It's like one of those silly daytime soap operas (Light at the Edge of the Spinning World) my wife used to watch. You could watch on Monday and come back on Friday and that same group of doctors/nurses were still engage in the same gossipy conversation.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Voted yesterday.

Still doing the meaningless temp taking

Making sure all are wearing masks, but no biggie if they are not wearing them properly

Distancing must be optional. Lots of signs, but no enforcement

Finally, the booths are supposed to be cleaned after each voter moves away. Not happening.

Our governor should enforce his own BS.
    The ROVs have been informed they cannot force people to wear masks - and if a temperature spikes, they are still allowed to vote

Our office is cleaning each machine after each use

If folks in Claiborne keep voting at this pace there will be no reason to have the polls open on the 3rd...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

BTW - we are not "officially" taking temps - we have one of those automatic "temp kiosks" but it's not mandatory

Surprisingly folks are using it just to see how it works

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    BTW - we are not "officially" taking temps - we have one of those automatic "temp kiosks" but it's not mandatory

Surprisingly folks are using it just to see how it works
    We have 4 of those at the entrance of my office building. If your temp does not read "normal" then you will not be able to scan your badge to enter the building.

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    We have 4 of those at the entrance of my office building. If your temp does not read "normal" then you will not be able to scan your badge to enter the building.
    We are a parish govt bldg that houses the ROV and is the designated polling place for early voting - per directives from the SOS and AG we cannot bar someone from entering our building during the early voting process regardless of their health status...

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

October 26

180,069 cases 5,648 deaths

609 in hosp 71 on vents

Basically, the numbers in Hospital and on Ventilators just haven't changed very much in weeks, probably months. They ease up, the go down, they go back up...

For instance...

June 11

44,472 cases 2,874 deaths

553 in hosp 77 on vents

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Basically, the numbers in Hospital and on Ventilators just haven't changed very much in weeks, probably months. They ease up, the go down, they go back up...

For instance...

June 11

44,472 cases 2,874 deaths

553 in hosp 77 on vents
    Similar to the flu, except the flu is horrible on all ages. China Virus is worse for some (even healthy) peeps than others. Some even older people seem to get a "mild case". No "mild case" flu attacks.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Just a reminder, while this is indeed flat, it is an ongoing thing ...

It finally got to my household. My daughter has it and I suspect a couple more of us do. I am awaiting test results. Hoping for a mild case. She either got it at her high school or from my son who was quarantined the same day because someone at his school had it. That would make him an asymptomatic carrier.

Quote Originally Posted by weunice View Post

It finally got to my household. My daughter has it and I suspect a couple more of us do. I am awaiting test results. Hoping for a mild case. She either got it at her high school or from my son who was quarantined the same day because someone at his school had it. That would make him an asymptomatic carrier.
    Hope you and the rest of your family are able to avoid it.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Hope you all don't get it, and if it does happen it is a mild case. If you had to find a silver lining, at least if you all get it at the same time, you don't have to quarantine from each other inside your home. That would suck IMO.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Prayers for your family.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Thanks for the prayers y'all. We did a quarantine Halloween for the kids and had a friend deliver some last minute supplies to make it happen. They thought it was pretty amazing for having not been what they were used to. Halloween is amazing in our neighborhood. I hated not participating but you do what you can. I don't think our kids will ever forget this one. My daughter is pretty rapidly turning around. I hope it isn't temporary. She is young though.

November 2

183,616 cases 5,720 deaths

596 in hosp 70 on vents

+ Reply to Thread