+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drone Strike Killed Aid Worker and his Family, not Terrorist

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Drone Strike Killed Aid Worker and his Family, not Terrorist

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Drone Strike Killed Aid Worker and his Family, not Terrorist

Old news...I posted over a week ago about Biden's eff-up. Told y'all his much-celebrated drone strike was NOT what it appeared to be, and Biden was nothing but a walking cluster f - - k.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Evidence does appear damning. This should be investigated properly.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Evidence does appear damning. This should be investigated properly.
    My post on Sept 1...

Biden's BIG strike back at ISIS-K was just another cluster f - - k by that moron and his inept admin. Yes, I was fooled, like everyone else, in thinking "Good job, Joe!" because I want so bad for good things to happen for America and the rest of the good world. But, a moron is a moron is a moron.

Joe's now infamous OTH is just another WTF!

And you questioned me with you trying to defend your moronic prez Sleepy Joe. That's your biggest problem Goosey, you are so entrenched in the lies/misinformation of the Left your knee-jerk reaction is to automatically dismiss any truths about your side. Told you 10 days ago this was a cluster f - - k.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    My post on Sept 1...

Biden's BIG strike back at ISIS-K was just another cluster f - - k by that moron and his inept admin. Yes, I was fooled, like everyone else, in thinking "Good job, Joe!" because I want so bad for good things to happen for America and the rest of the good world. But, a moron is a moron is a moron.

Joe's now infamous OTH is just another WTF!

And you questioned me with you trying to defend your moronic prez Sleepy Joe. That's your biggest problem Goosey, you are so entrenched in the lies/misinformation of the Left your knee-jerk reaction is to automatically dismiss any truths about your side. Told you 10 days ago this was a cluster f - - k.
    I asked you why you said that and you wouldn’t say.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Just another reason to impeach Biden in 2022 when we win the house and senate back.

I asked you why you said that and you wouldn’t say.
    I mean, how hard would it have been to answer my question with “we struck a car of an Aid worker and killed him and his family based on bad intel/miscalculation”?

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

I mean, how hard would it have been to answer my question with “we struck a car of an Aid worker and killed him and his family based on bad intel/miscalculation”?
    Your response would have been...some salon link with the word debunked.

Tribal answers are easy to predict.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Your response would have been...some salon link with the word debunked.

Tribal answers are easy to predict.
    My response in this thread proves otherwise. Try again.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

It seems that when we pulled out of Iran after the 1979 revolution, we took critical parts from the weapons systems we left there in an attempt to render them useless against us. As an example I’ve read the Iranians were never able to use the F-16 fighters we left behind.

Since we left Afghanistan in a different mode (leaving all keys in the ignitions) how possible is it that many US weapons systems may spring up in future attacks against our friends and possibly us?

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    It seems that when we pulled out of Iran after the 1979 revolution, we took critical parts from the weapons systems we left there in an attempt to render them useless against us. As an example I’ve read the Iranians were never able to use the F-16 fighters we left behind.

Since we left Afghanistan in a different mode (leaving all keys in the ignitions) how possible is it that many US weapons systems may spring up in future attacks against our friends and possibly us?
    Not likely. They are very expensive and challenging to maintain.

But for two decades we have been giving/selling them to the Afghan army. They are the ones that abandoned them.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp;[URL="tel:1809879"
    1809879[/URL]]Not likely. They are very expensive and challenging to maintain.

But for two decades we have been giving/selling them to the Afghan army. They are the ones that abandoned them.
    I realize the Afghan Army (not completely unlike the South Vietnamese Army) are the presenters, but it still doesn’t make it any easier to stomach.

I wonder if Japan and Germany are the only successes our war leaders have to reminisce about, or have any other regimes/governments we’ve tried to rebuild not fallen apart like a three dollar suitcase ?

Not likely. They are very expensive and challenging to maintain.

Correct. I posted that the whole "we left $85 billion in perfectly good equipment behind" is not true. Most importantly it is all high-maintenance and there are no spare parts and very few trained mechanics left there, and the Taliban will probably murder them because they worked with the US. At best the Taliban will be able to keep some of it operating for a few months by cannibalizing other pieces of equipment.

+ Reply to Thread