+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid - 19 - Louisiana Edition

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Covid - 19 - Louisiana Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    The death count is correct, if not too low.
    Nope -

Most coroners here in the state believe that our death count could be over stated by as much as 25%....

And I talk to my coroner personally about twice a week and I'm in contact with his office on basically a daily basis

And yes our coroner is a very well respected MD across the region and state
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

My wife has been making masks using different fabrics and yesterday we went to bring a friend one made from material that has sunflowers. These masks, my wife makes, has pockets that allows you to slide in filters too. Well...even though sunflowers are our friend's favorite she declined the mask. Seems, which we did not know, her doctor has cautioned her against wearing a mask. She suffered a rare lung disease as a teenager and that has caused her to get pneumonia several times...the last time about 20 years ago, which we remember when she had that bout...nearly died from it. Her lungs are so scarred from all of that her doctor said a mask, which causes you to inhale some of your own CO2, could cause her a health issue. Her jobs allow her to work from home so she has been social distancing to the max! We have been in contact with her by phone, text, Facebook these past months, but just thought we needed to go see her in person. Well...she stood on her front porch, we stood about 10 feet away and we chatted. She lives waaay out in the country, and appreciated us making the drive to go see her.

The other day we went to a local restaurant. They have a set up where you place your order and then they bring it out to you in Styrofoam go-boxes, but you have the option to dine on their outdoor patio. Which, given it was such a pretty day, we opted to do. Later some older fellow comes up, places his order, etc...and when the restaurant worker, in a mask, attempted to walk up and hand the man his order, which was also in a bag, he panicked and yells at the young fellow..."Just put it down! Put it down! Don't approach me!" The young fellow sets his order on a table..."Now, back away from it!" the older fellow commands. Only after the worker backed away did the customer rapidly lunge for his order, grab it, and then dashes to his car. My wife says, "That man should just stay home."

These are strange times...

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Nope -

Most coroners here in the state believe that our death count could be over stated by as much as 25%....

And I talk to my coroner personally about twice a week and I'm in contact with his office on basically a daily basis

I am talking about Lincoln Parrish. Maybe there is a delay.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Nope -

If the TRUTH is allowed out...and it usually finds its way out, given enough time...I think we'll see the number of deaths caused by C-19 drop. Right now every death possible is being listed as a virus-caused fatality. There's money in it for doing that.

I think we will also learn that MILLIONS contracted the virus and never knew it.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Nope -

What is their basis for this opinion?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Historian View Post
    In looking at the numbers over the past week it doesn't look like New Orleans has been a problem at all. It's Region 8 - Monroe - that's been the main problem.
    Yes that was convenient for JBE. The numbers were padded up here and have been for weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Yes that was convenient for JBE. The numbers were padded up here and have been for weeks.
    Paranoia is not a good look for a ruggedly handsome fellow like yourself.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Paranoia is not a good look for a ruggedly handsome fellow like yourself.
    We have a couple of nursing homes and a chicken plant that has caused the increase in the entire region. That’s not paranoia. It is caused by this https://www.globalresearch.ca/hospit...us/5709720/amp

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

What is their basis for this opinion?
    It's based on what the coroners in the state are dealing with - we have found 3 of our 9 were double counted and 1 was counted three times and it is happening across the board in all parishes -

Since the vast majority of the deaths in the state are nursing home/assisted living facility related tying it down to residency has become an issue - basically only the deaths that occur at home or at a local hospital where the coroner KNOWS that the deceased is a resident can the deaths be considered accurate

I.E. you have a life long resident of say Union Parish, who is living in an assisted living facility in Ruston (Lincoln) becomes ill and is transported to a hospital in Monroe (Ouachita) and dies - there is a very STRONG likelihood that this death is not counted correctly as ONE in the LDH numbers but as either two or three -

The ONLY way it is corrected is through collaboration with the Troop (State Police is the gate keeper on cases and deaths reported to the parishes) the 3 local sheriff offices and the 3 local coroner offices...

We have a couple of nursing homes and a chicken plant that has caused the increase in the entire region. That’s not paranoia. It is caused by this https://www.globalresearch.ca/hospit...us/5709720/amp
    Correct - no tests/autopsies are being performed postmortem in the state on deceased individuals who are suspected to have died from C-19 complications - state is a direct order from the Governor's office to the State Board of Coroners

Correct - no tests/autopsies are being performed postmortem in the state on deceased individuals who are suspected to have died from C-19 complications - state is a direct order from the Governor's office to the State Board of Coroners
    What is more concerning is that not all residents are being tested in a nursing home everytime a new cluster shows up in one, even when multiple workers and residents test positive.

I understand that testing resources are not robust, but the failure to test and isolate nursing homes cases is baffling, considering the impact the disease has on these populations.

The decision to no longer report nursing homes that have clusters is also a head scratcher. Why don’t they want this information out there?

What is more concerning is that not all residents are being tested in a nursing home everytime a new cluster shows up in one, even when multiple workers and residents test positive.

I understand that testing resources are not robust, but the failure to test and isolate nursing homes cases is baffling, considering the impact the disease has on these populations.

The decision to no longer report nursing homes that have clusters is also a head scratcher. Why don’t they want this information out there?
    based on the letter I received yesterday they are testing now. Example: if my mom is exposed to a known positive, I will be notified and she will be tested after evaluation. This is the way they handle it in the hospitals with medical personnel as well.

based on the letter I received yesterday they are testing now. Example: if my mom is exposed to a known positive, I will be notified and she will be tested after evaluation. This is the way they handle it in the hospitals with medical personnel as well.
    That is good news.

Fauci just underscored this point to the Senate. Maybe he is reading my posts.

Nursing homes are already isolated. Test the employees. Problem solved.

Assisted Living facilities are not isolated. Many of the residents still drive.

For some reason the media is lumping them together along with senior housing that has no ADL requirement at all.

These are three totally different housing arrangements, but a nursing home is the only one that is captive (at this point).

+ Reply to Thread