+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1450

Thread: Covid - 19 - Louisiana Edition

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Covid - 19 - Louisiana Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    They are the gold standard. On the opposite side of the spectrum from us.
    Taiwan??? Heck, China didn’t want to infect the country they’re going to invade dude! It just wasn’t going to happen in any major way and didn’t happen.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    September 21

161,462 cases 5,207 deaths

587 in hosp 93 on vents
    September 22

162,214 cases 5,218 deaths

571 in hosp 96 on vents

And 2.2 million people tested in the state. That is roughly half the population.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

September 22

571 in hosp 96 on vents

And 2.2 million people tested in the state. That is roughly half the population.
    Tests or people tested?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Tests or people tested?
    Ask your fellow lib, turbodawg, he'll tell you that's unique people tested. No duplications. Which means the actual number of tests conducted easily exceeds 2.5 million and probably more like 2.7 million+.

September 22

571 in hosp 96 on vents

September 23

162,645 cases 5,225 deaths

592 in hosp 94 on vents

Recovery rate at 92%

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

Ask your fellow lib, turbodawg, he'll tell you that's unique people tested. No duplications. Which means the actual number of tests conducted easily exceeds 2.5 million and probably more like 2.7 million+.
    No, as I read it, the +2.2MM tests are just that. Tests.

I don’t think it takes any kind of political persuasion to pick up the phone to talk to LDH to get clarification, though. Lots of good folks putting in apolitical science, even with years of budget cuts.

Oh, I did see that (the pride of Northwestern State) Alex Billioux took it to the house. That’s a real loss to public health in Louisiana. I can’t blame him, though. Lead a horse to water these days, and public health experts are getting death threats.

Quote Originally Posted by turbodawg View Post
    No, as I read it, the +2.2MM tests are just that. Tests.

I don’t think it takes any kind of political persuasion to pick up the phone to talk to LDH to get clarification, though. Lots of good folks putting in apolitical science, even with years of budget cuts.

Oh, I did see that (the pride of Northwestern State) Alex Billioux took it to the house. That’s a real loss to public health in Louisiana. I can’t blame him, though. Lead a horse to water these days, and public health experts are getting death threats.
    LOL! YOU were the one that stated emphatically that there are NO duplications reported in the numbers! Now, you go 180 and state the opposite.

This is the problem with you libs, when you stand for nothing, you have nothing to stand for. Or...whatever the saying is. Really, you libs grasp at straws and what is the "truth" before is no longer when it no longer suits you. Well, whatever...

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

LOL! YOU were the one that stated emphatically that there are NO duplications reported in the numbers! Now, you go 180 and state the opposite.

This is the problem with you libs, when you stand for nothing, you have nothing to stand for. Or...whatever the saying is. Really, you libs grasp at straws and what is the "truth" before is no longer when it no longer suits you. Well, whatever...
    The problem with Republicans is that double, triple and quadruple down even when they know they are wrong.

The problem with Republicans is that double, triple and quadruple down even when they know they are wrong.
    No, we had this discussion on this forum. I was questioning if the number of tests included duplicates and even mentioned I have been tested three times. Turbo took exception to that and cited the state auditors had checked two parishes and he also stated there was a checking process to assure the numbers reported did NOT include duplications. I said, okay, as I have no reason to question the findings of state auditors who I mentioned I have always found to be very professional and seekers of facts. But, now, turbo does a 180...

It's not me, ask him why he has flip-flopped.

September 23

162,645 cases 5,225 deaths

592 in hosp 94 on vents

Recovery rate at 92%
    September 24

163,222 cases 5,241 deaths

575 in hosp 92 on vents

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

No, bruh. I said there was no duplication in cases for multiple positive tests. You can read the dashboard. Or call your regional LDH.

No, we had this discussion on this forum. I was questioning if the number of tests included duplicates and even mentioned I have been tested three times. Turbo took exception to that and cited the state auditors had checked two parishes and he also stated there was a checking process to assure the numbers reported did NOT include duplications. I said, okay, as I have no reason to question the findings of state auditors who I mentioned I have always found to be very professional and seekers of facts. But, now, turbo does a 180...

It's not me, ask him why he has flip-flopped.
    No, scroll back and refresh. And reread what I said and what LLA said.

Hell, I could certainly be wrong. But I believe if LDH meant +2.2MM people in Louisiana have been tested, they’d say exactly that.

Wait, is there any state or country in the world that’s tested HALF of the population?? Occam’s razor, and all.

September 24

163,222 cases 5,241 deaths

575 in hosp 92 on vents
    September 25

163,928 cases 5,262 deaths

570 in hosp 86 on vents

September 25

163,928 cases 5,262 deaths

570 in hosp 86 on vents
    September 28

165,091 cases 5,298 deaths

563 in hosp 83 on vents

+ Reply to Thread