+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 97 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid - 19 - Louisiana Edition

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Covid - 19 - Louisiana Edition

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    June 25

53,415 cases 3,051 deaths

653 in hosp 77 on vents
    June 26

54,769 cases 3,077 deaths

700 in hosp 73 on vents

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Thursday - 4,739 hospitalized in TX. Still accelerating uptrend.
    Friday - 5,102 hospitalized in TX

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Everything is bigger in Texas!

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Saturday - 5,523 hospitalized in TX.

Still an accelerating uptrend.

June 26

54,769 cases 3,077 deaths

700 in hosp 73 on vents
    June 29

57,081 cases 3,091 deaths test rate at 8.1%

Recovery rate at 74%

737 in hosp 79 on vents

As I recall the recovery rate was at 79% recently.

Went back to calculating positive test rate just to establish a trend...well, no change there from last time.

# of cases is jumping upward again, reversing an earlier trend from just 2-3 weeks ago.

Just popped into our local Stine's having to pick up some materials for one of my contractors. I was not in my truck and didn't have my mask with me....Well!! some old fellow just chewed me out. He fussed at everyone not wearing masks, which was most of the customers. One fellow, a youngish BIG guy took exception to the rebuke and pointed a hammer at the older fellow, muttering about mind your own business. I laughed and said to the old fellow, "watch it, that hammer may be loaded." I got fussed at in the Walmart parking lot recently too. If all folks do is say something to me it doesn't bother me. It'll be different if they try to get physical and bar my path or something. I have gotten lax in wearing a mask, and usually I have one with me (not this morning, though), so no excuse. I have been tested twice now and both times....Nada!

Saturday - 5,523 hospitalized in TX.

Still an accelerating uptrend.
    Monday - 5,913 hospitalized in TX. Sunday actually went down a little, but weekend data can be less reliable. Seems like an uptick in patients being released because their is still an uptrend in admissions.

June 29

57,081 cases 3,091 deaths test rate at 8.1%

Recovery rate at 74%

737 in hosp 79 on vents
    June 30

58,095 cases 3,113 deaths

781 in hosp 83 on vents

Monday - 5,913 hospitalized in TX. Sunday actually went down a little, but weekend data can be less reliable. Seems like an uptick in patients being released because their is still an uptrend in admissions.
    Tuesday - 6,533 hospitalized in TX.

June 30

58,095 cases 3,113 deaths

781 in hosp 83 on vents
    July 1

60,178 cases 3,130 deaths

799 in hosp 84 on vents

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Baton Rouge mayor just made face coverings in public mandatory with BRPD enforcing and a misdemeanor summons if you fail to comply.

Big Dog MoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the rough

July 1

799 in hosp 84 on vents
    Since this was such a big jump in cases thought it might be appropriate to note https://www.nola.com/news/coronaviru...bbcc1bef9.html

The Department of Health said in a tweet that the new cases came from tests taken between June 13 and the end of the month, a time period that is roughly twice as long as is typical for the state's daily reports. The department did not immediately say how many cases were from relatively early in that timeframe.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonPieBlue View Post
    Since this was such a big jump in cases thought it might be appropriate to note https://www.nola.com/news/coronaviru...bbcc1bef9.html

The Department of Health said in a tweet that the new cases came from tests taken between June 13 and the end of the month, a time period that is roughly twice as long as is typical for the state's daily reports. The department did not immediately say how many cases were from relatively early in that timeframe.
    Thanks for posting that. I noticed the big jump from yesterday's numbers but didn't want to contemplate the ramifications, so just let it ease by. I am hearten to see it was not a case of 2,000+ new cases in 24 hours....whew!

And, I suspect the mayor of BR will only be the first as others will soon do the same. My daughter was looking to buy some new jogging shoes and went to Hippett's here in Natchitoches...they wouldn't let her in w/o a mask. Luckily she had one in her car. I suspect more private businesses will also start doing more of that too. Meanwhile, Mayor Posey of Natchitoches is refusing to call off his big waste of taxpayer's money...his July 4th fireworks display...have to have fireworks in Natchitoches ya know! It's an absolute must! And, he's encouraging a big crowd to show up on the riverbank, buy tickets and concessions and help fill the city's dwindling coffers. BTW, another thank you to all you Louisiana taxpayers who foot the bill for all these Natchitoches fireworks shows! And of course the Chicoms are loving it too, they make $billions off of Americans buying their fireworks.

Tuesday - 6,533 hospitalized in TX.
    Wednesday - 6,904 hospitalized in TX.

July 1

799 in hosp 84 on vents
    July 2

61,561 cases 3,147 deaths

840 in hosp 91 on vents

+ Reply to Thread