+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What Podcasts do you Listen to?

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

What Podcasts do you Listen to?

I'm not catching as many now with no commute - but this is the thread for podcast recommendations.

I'm not sure the best way to link, I listen through spotify, but I know people often go through apple or some other app.

No time now to really break them down, but my top three are probably Podcast Ain't Played Nobody, The Holy Post, and The Rewatchables. I really like Conan O'Brien Needs a Friend. Many more to mention in a later post that I tend to listen to only if they have a guest or topic I'm interested in.

Descriptions to come.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: What Podcasts do you Listen to?

Scott Horton's Liberty podcast. In the same vein, Tom Woods every so often but I'm not interested in every single topic he covers so I skip a lot.

Been listening to more true crime podcasts here and there.

Stuff You Should Know

The Archaeology Channel

+ Reply to Thread