+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please Forgive Me!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Please Forgive Me!

Guys, please forgive me for what has been my unseemly behavior and verbiage toward others and people groups on BB&B! I haven’t been showing the true love of Jesus.
    Guisslapp, of late I have posted poorly on here towards you and the likeminded. I’ve gotten totally carried away and I’m deeply sorry to you and others I’ve offended!

With the Lord’s help I will try and tread more lightly, love more and not be provoked as easily. This will be hard as I know my nature very well. But I will try better to “press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Jesus Christ”.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Please Forgive Me!

I’ll second this. I have been more snarky lately as well. Being cooped up is no excuse for acting like a butt. I know we all truly want what is best for our country and each other, but have alternate routes to that end goal which we think is best.

Here’s to a more amicable discourse among Bulldog Bros and Sisses! Thanks TT!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Oh...gag!

Calling out enemies of America is nothing to apologize for.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Oh...gag!

Calling out enemies of America is nothing to apologize for.
    It’s true that even Elijah responded with sarcasm when confronting the prophets of Baal when their god didn’t answer their prayers.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    It’s true that even Elijah responded with sarcasm when confronting the prophets of Baal when their god didn’t answer their prayers.
    Of which most was actually hilarious!

My son said this morning, “was Elijah wrong when he mocked the prophets of Baal? You know, he asked them if their god was busy, or sleeping, or on the toilet.”

I nearly fell out, but it sparked a good discussion about the use of sarcasm.

+ Reply to Thread