+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is everyone OK after this storm this morning?

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Is everyone OK after this storm this morning?

I'm just seeing the pictures of the Monroe Airport, and damage in that area. The storm was brutal!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Is everyone OK after this storm this morning?

We got lucky again in Natchitoches. I'll probably regret posting this because Mother Nature may prove me wrong, but very often storms split before they reach us and pass to the north (Powhaten-Campti) and to the south past Natchez and over to Montgomery. I have seen it happen this way for 40 years. You can watch(on radar) the line of storms coming out of east Texas making a beeline for us, then, bam! split and go around us. Prayers for all affected this day.

BTW did y'all see the reports of the baseball-sized hail in west Texas, woe!

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Praying for our friends in Monroe. Pawdawg, are you OK? Others in the path of the storm, chime in if you can. Let us know if any of you need help.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    Praying for our friends in Monroe. Pawdawg, are you OK? Others in the path of the storm, chime in if you can. Let us know if any of you need help.
    Thanks for asking. We only had a short outage of cable access, but never lost power or even internet access.

The big stuff hit just east of Monroe and north of Monroe towards Sterlington. No loss of life and very little injury. Incredible damage though.

I'm thinking the individuals helping these people out and the Entergy workers who will be restoring power will not be all goofy about wearing masks and social distancing. Nothing like a real tragedy to expose an over reaction to a tragedy.

Did you see Monroe's STUPID mayor on TV today? He had a paint mask on while he was speaking about the damage and whatever else John Bel Obama was telling him to say.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Thanks for asking. We only had a short outage of cable access, but never lost power or even internet access.

The big stuff hit just east of Monroe and north of Monroe towards Sterlington. No loss of life and very little injury. Incredible damage though.

I'm thinking the individuals helping these people out and the Entergy workers who will be restoring power will not be all goofy about wearing masks and social distancing. Nothing like a real tragedy to expose an over reaction to a tragedy.

Did you see Monroe's STUPID mayor on TV today? He had a paint mask on while he was speaking about the damage and whatever else John Bel Obama was telling him to say.
    I missed that, but that is funny! I'm sure that paint mask will protect he and others. Glad you didn't have damage. The destruction there, Mississippi, and TN is tragic!

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post

TGIF!

+ Reply to Thread