+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Coach on Tech Talk

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

Coach on Tech Talk

This came from an email from the ticket office, Coach Holtz on Tech Talk. The video is dated 4/2/20 but I just got it today. Coach reflects on some bowls and the recent great experiences. Its hard to believe with all this going on the great game against Miami in the Independence Bowl. Hope everyone is hanging in there during this trying time. I'm hopeful we get back to normal soon and back on schedule with some Tech Football.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Coach on Tech Talk

"I need to be inventive to get better as an AD..." - TMAC

Ya think!????

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Agree about the best bowl game...the win over Navy. The stadium, 40K+, was rocking! Great game. Tremendous respect for Navy, of course. And the interaction we had at the hotel and in town with Navy fans...and the one USM fan I ran into wearing his USM sweatshirt and a Tech cap, said he was there to support a fellow conference mate.

That said, the 14-0 win over Miami...Defense! Defense! Defense! love it! As was the win over SMU, great game by the defense. Well, so too were the wins over Illinois and Hawaii. Seems to be a theme here...defense wins championships.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

That was very well done and thanks for posting the video. Tommy and Skip did a great job.

Quote Originally Posted by DFWDawg View Post
    This came from an email from the ticket office, Coach Holtz on Tech Talk. The video is dated 4/2/20 but I just got it today. Coach reflects on some bowls and the recent great experiences. Its hard to believe with all this going on the great game against Miami in the Independence Bowl. Hope everyone is hanging in there during this trying time. I'm hopeful we get back to normal soon and back on schedule with some Tech Football.

+ Reply to Thread