Anyone been keeping up with the options for baseball this season. Due to lack of sports, I've been keeping up with it and have been intrigued.

Which option do you like best?
1) Arizona only - All teams in AZ using Spring training facilities. This option is best if you want to keep AL/NL alignments and hope to get teams back home later in the season. To me this is the worst option, because of limited facilities and options of Minor league teams. You can't play double- or tripleheaders in the AZ heat. Plus, IMO you'll need some type of minor league system - my guess is 2-3 teams share one affiliate. Where would those teams play in this scenario?

2) AZ & Florida - teams would stay at their spring training facilities & you'd have Cactus & Grapefruit Leagues. This is a good plan, but you have odd number of teams - so you'd have to schedule interestingly. This would also be good for minor league as you'd have plenty of stadiums. One problem is Florida locations are spread out, so there'd be a lot of bus traveling.

3) AZ, FL & TX - 10 teams each in Cactus, Grapefruit & Lone Star Leagues. It would definitely be unconventional, but would be interesting.

The 3 leagues would have be based in their normal Division
AZ - AL/NL West
TX - AL/NL Central
FL - AL/NL East

Each league has college style double elimination tournament - All teams make playoffs and have a chance. You'd have 18/19 playoff games per League, so you'd have a lot of games for TV partners.

The final 3 teams would meet at a predetermined location - "home" field of highest league winner? You could have a triple-elimination round robin. Top seed plays winner of G1. You'd be guaranteed at least 6 games in the "World Series"