+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wow.. Boise State just furloughed their coaches

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Wow.. Boise State just furloughed their coaches

Yep, HD nailed it. All ODU does is complain about being stuck in CUSA. They are even worst than Charlotte and some of its delusional fanbase. I think it's only a matter of time until some of the eastern CUSA schools jump to another league. Marshall will probably go with 'em, which would represent a loss to the conference, but good riddance to 'em all.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Wow.. Boise State just furloughed their coaches

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Yep, HD nailed it. All ODU does is complain about being stuck in CUSA. They are even worst than Charlotte and some of its delusional fanbase. I think it's only a matter of time until some of the eastern CUSA schools jump to another league. Marshall will probably go with 'em, which would represent a loss to the conference, but good riddance to 'em all.
    I'd rather be with LaLaff, USA, and Troy than ODU, Charlotte, and the FUs. Think about how much jet fuel we could save.

+ Reply to Thread