+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: National Signing Day

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Re: National Signing Day

Quote Originally Posted by LEEDAWG View Post
    The door should be wide open for some of these O-linemen to come in a start as true freshman. Maybe we have another Dugas in the group.
    I agree while this class is small in numbers I think the talent is there!

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    I agree while this class is small in numbers I think the talent is there!
    They do look pretty good. We won't be high on the CUSA class ranking because it is a small class, but on a per star basis it's on up there.

And the Shreveport guys in particular look really excited to be a Tech. Love that.

Roster management is going to be key this off-season, I'm really interested to see how that goes and who sticks around and who moves on (and who filters down to us via the portal - I hope we're picky there but also in the mix enough to pull in some good talent).

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    They do look pretty good. We won't be high on the CUSA class ranking because it is a small class, but on a per star basis it's on up there.

And the Shreveport guys in particular look really excited to be a Tech. Love that.

Roster management is going to be key this off-season, I'm really interested to see how that goes and who sticks around and who moves on (and who filters down to us via the portal - I hope we're picky there but also in the mix enough to pull in some good talent).
    100% agree with you. Lots of options in the transfer portal and with the immediate ilegibility of all transfers now being allowed we can fill all roster shortcomings. Also many of these ransfers still have 2,3 or even 4 years left!

Also those Shreveport guys are excited!

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

Hopefully next season, to go with our do-over team, some capable and enthusiastic new recruits and some talented transfers we’ll have some new more competent coaches. All the good players in the world won’t matter much if the ‘brain trust’ (laugh laugh) don’t do a much better job. Along with some skilled players on the field Tech needs a sideline consisting of Holtz having a new and improved approach to coaching, a new special teams coach, a real offensive coordinator, Rattay back as QB coach and perhaps a replacement offensive line coach. That’s quite the wishlist, I know, but with the right amount of AD direction and setting some expectations, it’s possible. Let’s all think positively to make 2021 the big break through season we’ve been deprived of so far under Holtz’s leadership. Fingers X’d.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bone_afide_Dawg View Post
    Hopefully next season, to go with our do-over team, some capable and enthusiastic new recruits and some talented transfers we’ll have some new more competent coaches. All the good players in the world won’t matter much if the ‘brain trust’ (laugh laugh) don’t do a much better job. Along with some skilled players on the field Tech needs a sideline consisting of Holtz having a new and improved approach to coaching, a new special teams coach, a real offensive coordinator, Rattay back as QB coach and perhaps a replacement offensive line coach. That’s quite the wishlist, I know, but with the right amount of AD direction and setting some expectations, it’s possible. Let’s all think positively to make 2021 the big break through season we’ve been deprived of so far under Holtz’s leadership. Fingers X’d.
    You got any of that shit for sale, or are you just smoking it all yourself?

Re: 2 Shreveport commits so far

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    Devin Brumfield, a RB we were after a couple of years ago who went to Utah entered the portal yesterday.
    He may stay at Utah now. The guy who took his place accidently killed himself, gunshot wound. RIP.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Another crop of players for Skippy to encourage to be good young men (which he does well), while severely handicapping their football acumen.

+ Reply to Thread