+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Agent Signings

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Free Agent Signings

Courtney Wallace and J’Mar Smith both headed to New England.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: Free Agent Signings

Bobby Holly to the Chargers.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

The Pats also signed Michigan State QB Brian Lewerke. Lots of camp arms.

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    The Pats also signed Michigan State QB Brian Lewerke. Lots of camp arms.
    But only one ROCKSTAR!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Mason Fine still a no sign so far?

I know he's not the tallest guy in the room, but neither is the rock star.

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

To fragile and immobile would be my guess.

Big Dog Rama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant future Rama Jama's Avatar

It will be interesting to see how it plays out with Jmar. Reading comments on YouTube content, lots of Pats fans are excited.

Of course, I hope he makes the roster and has a long career in the NFL.

I wonder the Pats intentions. Will they convert him to receiver like they did Edelman? Or will the NFL level QB whisperers fix his sometimes inaccuracies.

I do wish him the best. He’s one of us, a Tech alum.

your analysis?

Big Dog Rama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant future Rama Jama's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Mason Fine still a no sign so far?

I know he's not the tallest guy in the room, but neither is the rock star.
    Do we know if he has worked out with any teams, of had any discussions? Gotta remember Drew is 6’0”. Mason is a good kid. He deserves a shot.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rama Jama View Post
    Do we know if he has worked out with any teams, of had any discussions? Gotta remember Drew is 6’0”. Mason is a good kid. He deserves a shot.
    Drew also has the talent to lead professional football in career passing yardage, career touchdown passes and completion percentage. Mason Fine possesses none of those talents or skills, even if he was 6'4" or taller. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Rama Jama View Post
    It will be interesting to see how it plays out with Jmar. Reading comments on YouTube content, lots of Pats fans are excited.

Of course, I hope he makes the roster and has a long career in the NFL.

I wonder the Pats intentions. Will they convert him to receiver like they did Edelman? Or will the NFL level QB whisperers fix his sometimes inaccuracies.

I do wish him the best. He’s one of us, a Tech alum.

your analysis?
    My analysis. He will never be on the active roster, as a Patriot, for a regular season game. I hope I am wrong. I never saw anything during his time at Tech that he was an NFL starter at the QB position. IMO.

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

Not saying your wrong.
    https://youtu.be/aKIdpC4013I

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Smith has a good arm and his accuracy improved. He wasn't the same QB in 2019 that he was in 2018 0r 2017. I hope he sticks on the roster at least.

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    Smith has a good arm and his accuracy improved. He wasn't the same QB in 2019 that he was in 2018 0r 2017. I hope he sticks on the roster at least.
    Especially with a rock solid O-line to protect him, when hes comfy he is a much better QB.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Most of the time the speed of the college game was too much for Smith, (see very few times he completed multiple reads) the NFL will be more than he can handle.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DallasDog View Post
    Most of the time the speed of the college game was too much for Smith, (see very few times he completed multiple reads) the NFL will be more than he can handle.
    I've seen highlight videos of Smith...some posted on Patriots' Fan Pages. They like him! And yes, if all I knew of Smith is what I saw on a 3 minute highlight reel, I might be okay with him too. But, you nailed it! The NFL is much, much faster than college football, and Smith struggled even against the weak-ass schedule we played. At this point, I don't care about Smith. He's no longer here at Tech. He's someone else's problem now. Although I suspect Smith will realize what the initials N - F - L really stands for: Not For Long.

+ Reply to Thread