+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Free Agent Signings

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Re: Free Agent Signings

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    At this point, I don't care about Smith. He's no longer here at Tech. He's someone else's problem now. Although I suspect Smith will realize what the initials N - F - L really stands for: Not For Long.
    Why do you take so much pride in being such a jerk?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    Why do you take so much pride in being such a jerk?
    If you want to have your head up your ass and pretend things are such this or that when they ain't, that's your problem.

Bulldog Tech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the rough Tech79's Avatar

Getting the subject off of J'Mar for just a minute, I would love to see someone give Malik Stanley an opportunity. Man, I loved watching that guy catch passes!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech79 View Post
    Getting the subject off of J'Mar for just a minute, I would love to see someone give Malik Stanley an opportunity. Man, I loved watching that guy catch passes!
    Stanley is big for a WR, so yeah, he has the physical make-up of an NFL receiver. Perhaps he'll "walk on" a roster somewhere.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    Smith has a good arm and his accuracy improved. He wasn't the same QB in 2019 that he was in 2018 0r 2017. I hope he sticks on the roster at least.
    I agree. But his biggest problem is holding the football too long. And of course, smoking dope. With some good coaching, we'll see if can correct those two flaws.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech79 View Post
    .....our hero of the 2019 USM game! The man came from out of nowhere and had the game of his life. And he made it look easy. He caught 8 passes for 212 yards and 1 TD, against USM. He was a huge difference maker in that game. Without that performance, we don't win it. As far as I'm concerned, he broke the USM curse for us by himself.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...meId/401114289

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tech70 View Post
    Not saying your wrong.
    https://youtu.be/aKIdpC4013I
    Interesting. You realize UMASS had the absolute worst defense in college football, right? DEAD LAST. J'Mar completed 57% of his passes that day. Guess what the completion percentage UMASS had completed against them for the season? Over 68%, that's almost impossible to be that bad! As a matter of fact, only Coastal Carolina was worse. I hope J'Mar makes it, I just don't think he has the "right stuff" to make it. Only time will tell, I hope I am wrong.

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

I was using it to show that he has an arm and can make all of the throws. If you asked me my honest opinion I don’t see how he will make any team. I just wanted to present another picture of him. We were all disappointed in 2017 and 2018 and in 2029 he looks like we all expected him to after the Arkansas game. Next he crushes the team, his coaches, his school, his family, and the fans with the 2 game suspension for his “mistake “ . I just wanted to have others look at him with unprejudiced eyes.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tech70 View Post
    I was using it to show that he has an arm and can make all of the throws. If you asked me my honest opinion I don’t see how he will make any team. I just wanted to present another picture of him. We were all disappointed in 2017 and 2018 and in 2029 he looks like we all expected him to after the Arkansas game. Next he crushes the team, his coaches, his school, his family, and the fans with the 2 game suspension for his “mistake “ . I just wanted to have others look at him with unprejudiced eyes.
    I hear you. You said you were not disagreeing with me, just found it interesting his highlight reel was against Umass. I wish him, as well as, all Tech folks the best of luck.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Well the NFL doesn’t care about weed anymore, so we can stop talking about how he’s such a dope-head.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Never cared if he smoked, but I did care that he sucked...... as a QB. I cared even more that apparently this far into Skips tenure he was all we had as well.

+ Reply to Thread