+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Louisiana Tech face coverings?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Louisiana Tech face coverings?

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Wearing a mask doesn’t do so much to stop you from getting it, but it does a lot to reduce the amount you can spread it, particularly if you and others are minding your distances.

Your community would rather you keep your nose and mouth pee to yourself. How about you show them a little respect?
    See, that's what its really about...making people feel better, not safety. TOTAL indoctrination process. People are buying into this BS.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    See, that's what its really about...making people feel better, not safety. TOTAL indoctrination process. People are buying into this BS.
    I hope so. Fewer people will get sick and die if they do.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...rticle/610336/

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

Good morning. I would also like to order a couple of La. Tech masks if possible. I figure if I have to wear a mask I might as well show TECH pride. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Anybody making/selling them or know someone selling them? My son's birthday is upcoming and I'd like to get him a couple.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Wearing a mask doesn’t do so much to stop you from getting it, but it does a lot to reduce the amount you can spread it, particularly if you and others are minding your distances.

Your community would rather you keep your nose and mouth pee to yourself. How about you show them a little respect?
    Yeah the 6 ft for social distancing is based loosely on how far coughs/sneezes/etc. can transmit from one person to another. If both people are wearing masks that distance reduces further. Wearing masks + social distancing is actually a pretty powerful way to limit the transmission. Gloves are only helpful if you take them off before you touch your face/mouth/eyes.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly....

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    Yeah the 6 ft for social distancing is based loosely on how far coughs/sneezes/etc. can transmit from one person to another. If both people are wearing masks that distance reduces further. Wearing masks + social distancing is actually a pretty powerful way to limit the transmission. Gloves are only helpful if you take them off before you touch your face/mouth/eyes.
    We aren't being forced to wear "masks". Face coverings that will be labeled masks is what will eventually be mandated. I'm sure you've seen some of those who wear loose fitting bandannas or paint masks that look like they've been worn for weeks. N95 masks work. Dirty, loose fitting, bandannas don't but people will get away with wearing them.

BTW, how does our governor get away with speaking to the cameras when he nor his sign language person has on a mask? Is a tad over 6ft apart acceptable?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Pawdawg, maybe if you get a mask that is screenprinted with your face, we can still see your pretty smile even when you wear the mask. Just a thought.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

We aren't being forced to wear "masks". Face coverings that will be labeled masks is what will eventually be mandated. I'm sure you've seen some of those who wear loose fitting bandannas or paint masks that look like they've been worn for weeks. N95 masks work. Dirty, loose fitting, bandannas don't but people will get away with wearing them.

BTW, how does our governor get away with speaking to the cameras when he nor his sign language person has on a mask? Is a tad over 6ft apart acceptable?
    N95 is great, but even a bandana can help reduce that 6ft. Even N95 doesn't actually stop the virus, But it does dampen the velocity of any bodily fluids that come flying out. Unfortunately for the healthcare workers, they are often in close proximity with infected people and there is not much they can do. Particularly if they handle the masks and touch their face before washing their hands or removing their gloves.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Anybody making/selling them or know someone selling them? My son's birthday is upcoming and I'd like to get him a couple.
    I have two questions for you.

1. When you asked about buying a couple of face coverings for your child, did you think this would grow into a discussion that included golden showers?

2. Did you find any Tech face coverings?

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    I have two questions for you.

1. When you asked about buying a couple of face coverings for your child, did you think this would grow into a discussion that included golden showers? I didn't know what direction it would go. I knew it would stay on masks for long, but Pee was not what I had in mind.

2. Did you find any Tech face coverings? Yes, Champ's mom is sending a couple. I might get more later if it looks like we'll need them for a while.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

.....So, my wife and I went to the Farmers Market this morning, in Franklin, TN. People were EVERYWHERE! How this gathering can be allowed by the guvmint, but going to my dentist is prohibited, is down right absurd. But I digress.....

Clearly the "mask" thingy now is nothing more than a fashion statement. This morning we saw "his and hers" matching masks, different colors, makes and models, etc.... It's now obvious that Guisslapp is a "fashionista", and he wants you to know it. He's liberal cool, and you're not!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    Good morning. I would also like to order a couple of La. Tech masks if possible. I figure if I have to wear a mask I might as well show TECH pride. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
    ...."Fashionista" alert! It has already started.

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    .....So, my wife and I went to the Farmers Market this morning, in Franklin, TN. People were EVERYWHERE! How this gathering can be allowed by the guvmint, but going to my dentist is prohibited, is down right absurd. But I digress.....

Clearly the "mask" thingy now is nothing more than a fashion statement. This morning we saw "his and hers" matching masks, different colors, makes and models, etc.... It's now obvious that Guisslapp is a "fashionista", and he wants you to know it. He's liberal cool, and you're not!
    I wore my LaTech face covering to Lowe’s today. Straight pimpin.

I wore my LaTech face covering to Lowe’s today. Straight pimpin.
    Not me. That fresh air smelled so good this morning. Mmmm...... ...and the Empanadas I ate off the food truck at the Farmers Market were GREAT without a mask too!! Also, I didn't wear a mask when I took a Southwest Airlines plane flight to Nashville Sunday night either.

By the way, what's up with the people wearing a mask and plastic gloves WHEN DRIVING THEIR OWN CAR, and no one else is in the car with 'em? I see it all the time now. Who are they protecting?

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

They don’t understand they are transferring anything they touch to their car. My wife is very high risk because of multiple factors so i wear gloves and take them off before touching anything turning them inside out with one inside the other and put in bag and throw the whole thing away in the outside trash .
    I still think that out of compassion for the workers being exposed to the total population I should wear a mask to protect them. This is my feeling and you can do as you please until you run into someone who has lost a loved one and your next to him and being in a Texas you may get another point of view explained to you.
    Ps I don’t wear gloves or mask in my car , but when picking up at the drive through or will call I put my mask on to protect the severs.
    I cut and edged my yard and didn’t wear a mask but did wear gloves because the string trimmer kicks up stuff, oh yea I wear safety glasses when running it as well .

+ Reply to Thread