+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: @LATechWBB Adds Italian Post Player

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

@LATechWBB Adds Italian Post Player

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech added another signee on Friday as head coach Brooke Stoehr announced the addition of Italy native Lucia Savatteri to a national letter of intent.

More...

Discuss it here.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: @LATechWBB Adds Italian Post Player

6-3

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Okay....hopefully she'll be tough in the paint. Gonna have to be.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I am loving seeing these International players being recruited! That is a great way to compete against the bigger schools with recruiting.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Plus I'm glad to see a little more height being added with these overseas players!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Their mantra next year needs to change. Hate the "#giveyourbest". Change it to #KickSomeAss

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I am loving seeing these International players being recruited! That is a great way to compete against the bigger schools with recruiting.
    I like seeing it too, Champ. I also like the fact that Brooke signed a 6'3 post player. I don't know if this girl can play basketball, but she sure has the size. And she LOOKS athletic. We had too many players on last year's team that just didn't look "athletic".

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I like seeing it too, Champ. I also like the fact that Brooke signed a 6'3 post player. I don't know if this girl can play basketball, but she sure has the size. And she LOOKS athletic. We had too many players on last year's team that just didn't look "athletic".
    Agree.... If she can bang around on the inside, she will be invaluable! I am waiting for a Pam Kelly style player too - this one might need to add a little muscle for that. There are finesse post players (Ayana Walker) and physical ones (Cheryl Ford). We need both out there with some really quick guards to compliment them.

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Much respect to you, but our head coaching duo are competing against NTSU and ULL, the bottom teams in USA and SBC, and losing!

Quote Originally Posted by DJDAWG View Post
    Much respect to you, but our head coaching duo are competing against NTSU and ULL, the bottom teams in USA and SBC, and losing!
    I am not denying that at all. I was just commenting on HOW we can get back to our winning ways. I think it is going to take a couple of special players to win more and we can build from that. Great players and winning with them will help put us back on the radar for great players closer to home. Reaching into other countries is a good start, since we can't seem to compete for great players in the U.S. right now.

Champ BruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud of

The secret to getting back to our winning ways is simple. We must get better players. Coaching is very important and good teams become great teams with good coaching but most coaches will tell you that best teams have the best players (usually). And I agree, if we are going to start climbing toward the top of the conference and beyond it will start with a couple of players that are special. Then hopefully other special players will follow. We need some trees that can play and some guards that can Tre

Quote Originally Posted by BruceWillisDawg View Post
    The secret to getting back to our winning ways is simple. We must get better players. Coaching is very important and good teams become great teams with good coaching but most coaches will tell you that best teams have the best players (usually). And I agree, if we are going to start climbing toward the top of the conference and beyond it will start with a couple of players that are special. Then hopefully other special players will follow. We need some trees that can play and some guards that can Tre
    AMEN!!!! Plus, a couple of great players will bring in more. It is all a circle - great player, then more to follow them, winning, and then more will come and winning continues. I think we have the coach, but need the talent (my opinion).

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BruceWillisDawg View Post
    Well stated.

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

Is she also a UFC fighter. Her shins look like they have been beaten up. Maybe she just keeps running into those low-level coffee tables we have here in America. We can't see her ankles, if they are bruised up too then she must have spent some time in China running into their tables.

I hope she can dunk!

Quote Originally Posted by LEEDAWG View Post
    Is she also a UFC fighter. Her shins look like they have been beaten up. Maybe she just keeps running into those low-level coffee tables we have here in America. We can't see her ankles, if they are bruised up too then she must have spent some time in China running into their tables.

I hope she can dunk!
    ....Just like you, I also noticed that her legs were bruised up. Maybe she's a player that just likes contact.....that would be great!

+ Reply to Thread